One In 5 Young Adults Doing Absolutely Nothing

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I don’t hate the USA. I enjoy being here, but our politics are a nightmare. I did bunch of traveling and realized that there is an entire world beyond our borders. It helped me a lot.
The Constitution is what makes America such a great nation ... not the people in the USA.
The USA is a nation of ideas and laws that support the ideas in the Constitution.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
The Constitution is what makes America such a great nation ... not the people in the USA.
The USA is a nation of ideas and laws that support the ideas in the Constitution.

The constitution is used when it’s convenient. lol this thread is the perfect example. You guys will scream Freedom of speech, but then get angry at me for practicing it.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
The constitution is used when it’s convenient. lol this thread is the perfect example. You guys will scream Freedom of speech, but then get angry at me for practicing it.
Lol. I'm not angry...

You make my points for me a lot better than I can...

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Mexico, and Canada of course.
Great Britain, Ireland, France.
Brazil, Australia.

all those places could be rivaled with the usa, except maybe Brazil and Mexico. As far as living goes anyways. Basically boils down to perspective. I think Americans suffer from this idea that nothing could possibly be better than home. Which isn’t true at all.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
all those places could be rivaled with the usa, except maybe Brazil and Mexico. As far as living goes anyways. Basically boils down to perspective. I think Americans suffer from this idea that nothing could possibly be better than home. Which isn’t true at all.
Really?

I grew up taking online classes with a Canadian African kid.
Triple citizenship, however the heck that worked out.

Lived in Canada.
Kept traveling to the US for medical things for his grandparents. Canadian healthcare was horrible for them.

I also had an Albanian kid that I knew.
Surprisingly, he chose to take classes based out of the USA. Our education system must be a *teeny* bit better than theirs.

Paris was a *hole.
And that's me being nice.
With gypsies everywhere.

And I've been to Britain on a large number of occasions.
It's a nice place. I love hiking around Wales.
The only way the UK beats us is that some of their groceries are surprisingly cheap. Even in London.

floridays

I liked traveling, I'm blessed my home is in the United States of America.

Even with the rabid left, that is doing their damnedest to destroy, or in Obama's words, "fundamentally change this Nation", I love this Nation.

Maybe not California. :thumbup1:

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Discussions or declarations have no meaning or impact in this forum!
Really?

Lived in Canada.
Kept traveling to the US for medical things for his grandparents. Canadian healthcare was horrible for them.

Surprisingly, he chose to take classes based out of the USA. Our education system must be a *teeny* bit better than theirs.

Paris was a *hole.
With gypsies everywhere.

The only way the UK beats us is that some of their groceries are surprisingly cheap. Even in London.

those are personal experiences though. One kid from Albania wanting education here doesn’t speak for the entire population. even if some of it is true, I feel like Americans can’t fathom they’d be content with their country. Paris doesn’t represent all of France. That’s like if someone came to a popular tourist destination in the states and hated it. It doesn’t represent USA as a whole. Some beautiful states here and they went to somewhere like :censored2:ing Hollywood lol.

floridays

Really?

Lived in Canada.

Paris was a *hole.
With gypsies everywhere.

Other than fish and chips I ate Italian in London.
Worst food ever in my life.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I liked traveling, I'm blessed my home is in the United States of America.

Even with the rabid left, that is doing their damnedest to destroy, or in Obama's words, "fundamentally change this Nation", I love this Nation.

Maybe not California. :thumbup1:

nobody trying to destroy this place. It isn’t some grand conspiracy. Conservatives are threatened by change.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
And I know Hollywood isn’t a state I’m just making the point. They didn’t see what else usa had to offer. Montana Beautiful place that could be much better vacation.