One In 5 Young Adults Doing Absolutely Nothing

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s not the truth. Also, we all know hard work isn’t it rewarded at ups. Ups is a waiting game. I can be the best, but the *ty employee been here longer gets the job.
This is over looking the qualifying period. No it is a position that is ultimately earned, your seniority just gets you a fair shot at trying for it.

floridays

Nationalism…care to define what that is in your mind?
You didn't ask me, but I will butt in.

My definition

Loving your country, warts and all.

There is and never has been a righteous country, we are the greatest, strongest, offering the best opportunity to improve your standing nation on the planet.

The left will not be happy until this Nation is equal with other lesser nations.

The question is,

How low is the left willing to take us?

I thank God he blessed me with the country of my birth, warts and all.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
You didn't ask me, but I will butt in.

My definition

Loving your country, warts and all.

There is and never has been a righteous country, we are the greatest, strongest, offering the best opportunity to improve your standing nation on the planet.

The left will not be happy until this Nation is equal with other lesser nations.

The question is,

How low is the left willing to take us?

I thank God he blessed me with the country of my birth, warts and all.

you should travel more.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
You assume a lot.

Tell me where I have traveled.

I love a pop off, go ahead, the floor is yours.

I have no idea where you traveled to, but that post came across as somebody who hasn’t been outside of his state.

I've seen my fair share of countries, and have had friends who lived in even more.

None compare. Period.

This your opinion though. Not everyone feels this way.

I don’t hate the USA. I enjoy being here, but our politics are a nightmare. I did bunch of traveling and realized that there is an entire world beyond our borders. It helped me a lot.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I have no idea where you traveled to, but that post came across as somebody who hasn’t been outside of his state.

I don’t hate the USA. I enjoy being here, but our politics are a nightmare. I did bunch of traveling and realized that there is an entire world beyond our borders.
So there's a chance you'll leave our borders permanently? :)

floridays

I don’t hate the USA. I enjoy being here, but our politics are a nightmare. I did bunch of traveling and realized that there is an entire world beyond our borders. It helped me a lot.
I'll assume you are a still wet behind the ears know it all.

You would be correct, you have no idea where I have traveled.

You have no idea where I have lived.

A question.

Is it possible I made these statements based on my travel, or possibly where I have lived?

Is it possible?

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I'll assume you are a still wet behind the ears know it all.

You would be correct, you have no idea where I have traveled.

You have no idea where I have lived.

A question.

Is it possible I made these statements based on my travel, or possibly where I have lived?

Is it possible?

Where did you go exactly?