Organizing was stronger before hoffa!!

Evil

The Hoffa slate does not have rank-and-filers gathering petitions. The old guard is using their BAs to gather signatures.

Teamsters United has rank-and-file workers gathering signatures.

And there is no need to beg, Teamsters United was accredited this week by the Office of the Election Supervisor.

However, the campaign is continuing. The Old Guard can't mobilize the rank-and-file like the reform movement!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The Hoffa slate does not have rank-and-filers gathering petitions. The old guard is using their BAs to gather signatures.

And there is no need to beg, Teamsters United was accredited this week by the Office of the Election Supervisor.

However, the campaign is continuing. The Old Guard can't mobilize the rank-and-file like the reform movement!
Your first sentence is an outright lie.

Teamsters United has employees of TDU getting ing signatures. Fact.

anHOURover

Which local?
It's against the TOS to reveal and I thought you had me narrowed down?
I will tell you that I'm very proud of my locals rank and file members for saying heck NO to james the lawyer, Split raise hall and Sean the Boston bully .
We don't vote for concessions in my local!!
Voting Yes to concessions is your job
FACT

image.jpg
image.jpg
All I post is facts! The roosters are afraid to bring that petition to my local! In fact they have not been back since we sent them back with a NO VOTE
FACT
Look I'll give you some facts.
Doesn't the disparity look kinda odd. It's already three to one. I know you are mad. I also know you guys don't not like Hoffa & Hall but you posting the same thing over and over isn't scaring anyone or fooling them. The guys you are backing are up against it. They can't get any real support out of most of the country. I know you think you are starting some kind of revolution but you are kinda just regurgitating the same old stuff.

anHOURover

View attachment 50519 View attachment 50518 Look I'll give you some facts.
Doesn't the disparity look kinda odd. It's already three to one. I know you are mad. I also know you guys don't not like Hoffa & Hall but you posting the same thing over and over isn't scaring anyone or fooling them. The guys you are backing are up against it. They can't get any real support out of most of the country. I know you think you are starting some kind of revolution but you are kinda just regurgitating the same old stuff.
The international was stronger with carey! It's been concessions every year since your boys been in office . The kitchen sink is next!! If they stay in long enough it's going to happen! FACT

The international was stronger with carey! It's been concessions every year since your boys been in office . The kitchen sink is next!! If they stay in long enough it's going to happen! FACT
Yea you've said this many times. What do you think about that 3 to 2 ratio? What's that Tell you? All the ra ra stuff you are doing. It's not realistic.

anHOURover

Yea you've said this many times. What do you think about that 3 to 2 ratio? What's that Tell you? All the ra ra stuff you are doing. It's not realistic.
You have no clue how many signatures United has!
Must I school you in everything SON? They already have plenty! TDU has their soldiers on the fields getting more to add to the phone/email bank!
One thing for sure, everyday more and more are finding out there will be a choice in the election.
Nothing personal. I have voted for hoffa hall and o in the past! I promise you they will never get another vote from me again! They have burned me!
Would you keep going to the same girl if you go home and take a leak and it burns? I think you would find a new one! That's what I'm doing!
New leadership!

You have no clue how many signatures United has!
Must I school you in everything SON? They already have plenty! TDU has their soldiers on the fields getting more to add to the phone/email bank!
One thing for sure, everyday more and more are finding out there will be a choice in the election.
Nothing personal. I have voted for hoffa hall and o in the past! I promise you they will never get another vote from me again! They have burned me!
Would you keep going to the same girl if you go home and take a leak and it burns? I think you would find a new one! That's what I'm doing!
New leadership!
They have TDU people getting signatures. Listen to yourself. They can't get stewards to get them all over but Hoffa and Hall are. This is fact. Members take one look at some guy that they don't know from TDU and they walk on by. They are nobody's. Just wait till the numbers are posted.

anHOURover

They have TDU people getting signatures. Listen to yourself. They can't get stewards to get them all over but Hoffa and Hall are. This is fact. Members take one look at some guy that they don't know from TDU and they walk on by. They are nobody's. Just wait till the numbers are posted.
Here's another fact.
Not one hoffa the lawyer petition had been signed in my local. They are afraid to bring it to a vote no local! FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
FACT. Just because you didn't see them doesn't mean they weren't there. FACT
Fact
The problem with Teamsters United is that they are banking on UPSers. They are forgetting about the 1 million others members that are out there. The are putting their basket on top of the eggs and Tim is going to sit on them. If I were in another industry, I'd be pissed as hell at T(d)U. All you here is about Carey, Strike, 97. If you guys get 1/3 of the vote, I'll be shocked.

Oh...FACT

5habits100

Fact
The problem with Teamsters United is that they are banking on UPSers. They are forgetting about the 1 million others members that are out there. The are putting their basket on top of the eggs and Tim is going to sit on them. If I were in another industry, I'd be :censored2: as hell at T(d)U. All you here is about Carey, Strike, 97. If you guys get 1/3 of the vote, I'll be shocked.

Oh...FACT
FACT. That's a FACT