ORION

CHALLY9TX

They're not looking for a better job. They're looking for adequacy.

A billion dollars. A decade of R&D.

They bought an expensive tool, much like you and I. Only this tool doesn't complain. It doesn't ask for yearly raises. It doesn't command respect via its's collective bargaining agreement. It has no need for H&W benefits.

Think about it like this...

You stroll into Lowe's or Home Depot on any given Saturday. Walk out with a "state of the art" hedge trimmer. You get home, start trimming your hedges and realize it's a P.O.S.

You can't return it, so, what are you gonna do?

Put it on Craigslist?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
When your manager tells you, it's your job to work as instructed and anything less will be considered insubordination, you might change your attitude.

I will change my attitude when my manager is willing to put it in writing that I will not be disciplined for any service failures that result from me following ORION.

Since that will never happen, he can either continue leaving me alone about it, or be hit with an Art 37 over-supervision/harassment grievance for giving me conflicting instructions under threat of discipline.

It is not, and never has been, a condition of our employment to be able to do mental long division after every stop in order to calculate whether or not we are generating an irrelevant compliance metric.

Boulevard859710

I will change my attitude when my manager is willing to put it in writing that I will not be disciplined for any service failures that result from me following ORION.

Since that will never happen, he can either continue leaving me alone about it, or be hit with an Art 37 over-supervision/harassment grievance for giving me conflicting instructions under threat of discipline.

It is not, and never has been, a condition of our employment to be able to do mental long division after every stop in order to calculate whether or not we are generating an irrelevant compliance metric.
The true number they should be concerned about is 1 billion, the monetary amount spent on that piece of :censored2:.

HardknocksUPSer

Can a driver still run a misload for his loader if you have Orion at your center? My sup told me drivers won't be able to run misloads when they have Orion, I think it's a scare tactic. Thanks.

OPTION3

Can a driver still run a misload for his loader if you have Orion at your center? My sup told me drivers won't be able to run misloads when they have Orion, I think it's a scare tactic. Thanks.
Our centers make you deliver some, and bring others back....it's mngmnts decision

CHALLY9TX

Management is already doing shady things to meet the Orion numbers. When taking stops from another driver, a sup comes out and gives you another Diad to use for those stops.