ORION

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I honestly think that they are planting misloads on some cars. Mainly the drivers they have the most "issues" with.
Yup that's 1 of the shady games they play. My buddy who I hang out with all the time who is a driver supe at another center tells me all the games they play and told me 1 day that they planted a misload on purpose on this 1 dude cause he was on the radar. Never underestimate their shadiness or deviance that's for sure. They hate us like the plague lmfao.

Last edited:

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Can a driver still run a misload for his loader if you have Orion at your center? My sup told me drivers won't be able to run misloads when they have Orion, I think it's a scare tactic. Thanks.

We typically don't since, it will your miles solution. Pretty telling when, missed pkgs are less important than your ORION solution.

Good news is, the way things are around here, we could be doing the exact opposite next month.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Yup that's 1 of the shady games they play. My buddy who I hang out with all the time who is a driver supe at another center tells me all the games they play and told me 1 day that they planted a misload on purpose on this 1 dude cause he was on the radar. Never underestimate their shadiness or deviance that's for sure. They hate us like the plague lmfao.

And, if that driver rode the pkg all day and threw it on the belt with pickups, they'd take his ID.

I ain't saying riding pkgs is ever right. But, if you're gonna try to take someone down over integrity, shouldn't your house be in order?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They wouldn't have to do any of this if the guys would just do the job the way that they were trained.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
And, if that driver rode the pkg all day and threw it on the belt with pickups, they'd take his ID.

I ain't saying riding pkgs is ever right. But, if you're gonna try to take someone down over integrity, shouldn't your house be in order?
I think its freaked up too, trust me, not cool but then again look who were talking about UPS. You know how some drivers are though, just as shady as the supes lol.

Bottom rung

If you did that here, the result would be nuclear Armageddon and the end of life on Earth as we know it. Why? Because using an additional DIAD for one stop creates an additional "route" which prevents the Stops Per Car quota for that day from being met and causes the center to look bad on a report. And by Golly we cant have any of that!
They'll also send out a route with only three hours of work. When that driver finishes they'll punch out amd get a new diad and run missloads all day.

box_beeyotch

If the misload is relatively close to my area in the city, I will run it. Never been questioned. If it's way out and just absurd that it's on my truck, I send it in asap.

Grey

What's the alternative to not running a misload? If I didn't attempt service on a ML in my truck id be given a stern talking to at best. At worst a warning letter/suspension.

CHALLY9TX

We bring our misloads into the office. I don't know how they sheet them up. Probably left in building. Just working as instructed.

Grey

If you don't deliver it and no one comes to shuttle, you must scan and sheet it as missed.

SCAN EVERYTHING ON YOUR PC

I meant if you don't attempt it at all. I've run biz misloads well after 5 and sheet as missed and everything was fine with the sups. I've had misloads way off my route (whichever one I'm on that day) and nobody has ever taken them off me. Maybe it's just a specific thing in our center. We run everything in our truck.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If the misload is relatively close to my area in the city, I will run it. Never been questioned. If it's way out and just absurd that it's on my truck, I send it in asap.

You should send in all misloads regardless if they are close to your area or not. You can then indicate whether you can deliver it or not and it will take that package out of the EDD for that driver.