Orlando night club shooting

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Just heard about this here on Brown Cafe ... I'm watching regular TV for a change.
I wonder if this will help Trump any?
Seems like it will in the short-term for sure.
He's getting ripped apart on Twitter.

I know, not a good representation of the electorate. But it will be interesting to see the headlines this week.

oldngray

nowhere special
He's getting ripped apart on Twitter.

I know, not a good representation of the electorate. But it will be interesting to see the headlines this week.

What Twitter is saying isn't that important since it is certain the liberal trolls will use it as an excuse to attack Trump. From what I read from other sources it was other people saying Trump was right and I told you so. Not Trump himself.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
High school mentality. I'm pretty sure when you see your drivers out on the weekend you duck and hid! It's about working together not against each other it is what it is tho.
My fiancée and I had Easter Dinner at a driver's house this year.

You were saying?

Only person bringing up anything to do with this is you. You immediately jumped to the conclusion that you are going to get nailed for missed deliveries. Move along troll.

blkmamba

Your only point was that the guy was just as American as you are me. He is not and I explained why

As I already explained.....he's an American on paper. Not at heart.

McVeigh's action were un-American. I've never heard anyone claim otherwise.

And stop comparing un-Americans to me. It's insulting.

WTF does Trump have to do with this shooting? NADA! Damn you liberals are a special kind of wacky today.
I would say it has less to do with be an American and more to do with being a freaking human. Nationalities have nothing to do with being a decent human being. Do some people just not have a moral compass?

Bottom rung

He was on a watchlist. He was able to get the gun with a loophole that allows people on terrorist watch lists to get guns. Thanks Republicans
So who decides who gets put on watch lists? What if you don't side with the people deciding who gets put on them? So if they could people on watch lists whenever they want for any reason, they (the goverment) would. Then all of a sudden you have no access to firearms...seems unconstitutional.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
So who decides who gets put on watch lists? What if you don't side with the people deciding who gets put on them? So if they could people on watch lists whenever they want for any reason, they (the goverment) would. Then all of a sudden you have no access to firearms...seems unconstitutional.
Constitutional argument gets old as we sit on a day where another 50 people are dead and 53 more shot up.

rickyb

You do realize the timing means a lot, such as if they denounce it a few hours afterwards, as opposed to six months later?
you can let me know. my bet is it was hours afterwards.

of course i dont hear too many americans talking about all the buildings israel blows up in occupied palestine. or even the buildings america blows up all around the world; in iraq for example. a little moral consistency would go a long ways...