Orlando night club shooting

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He's absolutely a terrorist. I'm not making the claim that he isn't.

But him being part of ISIS opens up a can of worms that I don't think people are comprehending right now.

Westboro Baptist Church is probably celebrating today. Gee, what other religions have issues with gays?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The power of suggestion and distraction is at play here.

The Right wing usuals are clearly watching the fox news coverage, as they are simply repeating the nonsense they have been spewing all morning.

But, lets examine the facts.

This shooter, had years of domestic violence under his belt, he suffered from mental issues and anger. His wife has already stated that she was abused by this man while they were married and she knew of NO AFFILIATION with ANY religion. She knew of no association with him and the muslim religion. His own father has stated the same and confirms his son had some mental issues dealing with anger.

Now, like most gun owners in this country who commit shootings, we never know when that button gets flipped and they go nuts. This man may have reached his point where he thought "fk-it, I am going to go out in a blaze of glory".

He had training, access and the mental capacity to commit this crime. His life may have gotten to a point where he just went for broke, why not?

He had assault weapons and plenty of ammunition, and the motivation of hate behind him.

Just because he may have said he pledged allegiance to ISIS means absolutely NOTHING. A nut ball is a nut ball, and they will say and do just about anything.

He was an American, as has been pointed out. HE grew up here, he was educated here, he worked here. He also has seen the violence of this country and the dozens of other mass shootings. He may have just wanted to go out as the worse shooter in this country and for "KICKS" claimed some kind of affiliation with ISIS.

There was nothing for him to gain, by claiming an allegiance to ISIS.

And as for a claim that ISIS takes responsibility, so what? They would surely claim it, even though they have nothing to do with it. Its great street cred for them to claim it. Why not? Look at how hard FOX news is trying to give them credit.

At the end of the day, it comes down to the access of weapons of mass destruction and the tools that go along with them. We will have to wait and see what weapons he used, what kind of magazines he had and used, and how many rounds he carried.

Using an assault weapon gave these people no chance to survive. At least fox news got that part right, when Dr Segal explained the damage done by an assault rifle round and the penetration of the bullets.

But before any of you jump onto the Islamic Terrorist bandwagon, why not wait until the investigation is concluded.

All shootings are acts of terror.

A few nights before, a young female singer was shot and killed by a white man with two guns and a knife while on stage, and then he killed himself. This young woman was a contestant on "THE VOICE".

But none of you gave a crap about her loss of life.

You just went on like nothing happened. Not a word from any of you on that shooting.

Was that Domestic Causcasian Terrorism?

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Police: Orlando Gunman Mentioned Boston Marathon Bombers

Massachusetts State Police confirm that the Orlando, Florida, night club gunman pledged allegiance to ISIS and referenced the Tsarnaev brothers, the terrorists who exploded bombs at the 2013 Boston Marathon, during his rampage.
Massachusetts State Police add that the gunman did not appear in any local databases of potential terror suspects. Officials are working with federal authorities to learn more about the nature of the connection to the Tsarnaev brothers.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Nevertheless, the shooter was as American as you or I.

When an American white guy goes nuts, no one questions whether or not they were 'truly' American, they just say, "Wow, look at that completely crazy :censored2:".

How is this different?
He had been investigated 2xs by fbi. Just a hint of terrorism running through his veins? I know i have never been investigated

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
i dunno you'd have to look it up.

the muslim community are not radicals as many stupid racists on this board and on the agenda driven corporate controlled media would have us believe...just the parts that get blown up or have their lives ruined primarily by the US military empire.
You do realize the timing means a lot, such as if they denounce it a few hours afterwards, as opposed to six months later?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Guess what.....you are free to search the web about terrorism. You might draw attention to yourslf, but you're free to do it. The FBI follows people to a point, but when none of their actions warrant closer scrutiny, they stop. This one slipped through.

The power of suggestion and distraction is at play here.

The Right wing usuals are clearly watching the fox news coverage, as they are simply repeating the nonsense they have been spewing all morning.

But, lets examine the facts.

This shooter, had years of domestic violence under his belt, he suffered from mental issues and anger. His wife has already stated that she was abused by this man while they were married and she knew of NO AFFILIATION with ANY religion. She knew of no association with him and the muslim religion. His own father has stated the same and confirms his son had some mental issues dealing with anger.

Now, like most gun owners in this country who commit shootings, we never know when that button gets flipped and they go nuts. This man may have reached his point where he thought "fk-it, I am going to go out in a blaze of glory".

He had training, access and the mental capacity to commit this crime. His life may have gotten to a point where he just went for broke, why not?

He had assault weapons and plenty of ammunition, and the motivation of hate behind him.

Just because he may have said he pledged allegiance to ISIS means absolutely NOTHING. A nut ball is a nut ball, and they will say and do just about anything.

He was an American, as has been pointed out. HE grew up here, he was educated here, he worked here. He also has seen the violence of this country and the dozens of other mass shootings. He may have just wanted to go out as the worse shooter in this country and for "KICKS" claimed some kind of affiliation with ISIS.

There was nothing for him to gain, by claiming an allegiance to ISIS.

And as for a claim that ISIS takes responsibility, so what? They would surely claim it, even though they have nothing to do with it. Its great street cred for them to claim it. Why not? Look at how hard FOX news is trying to give them credit.

At the end of the day, it comes down to the access of weapons of mass destruction and the tools that go along with them. We will have to wait and see what weapons he used, what kind of magazines he had and used, and how many rounds he carried.

Using an assault weapon gave these people no chance to survive. At least fox news got that part right, when Dr Segal explained the damage done by an assault rifle round and the penetration of the bullets.

But before any of you jump onto the Islamic Terrorist bandwagon, why not wait until the investigation is concluded.

All shootings are acts of terror.

A few nights before, a young female singer was shot and killed by a white man with two guns and a knife while on stage, and then he killed himself. This young woman was a contestant on "THE VOICE".

But none of you gave a crap about her loss of life.

You just went on like nothing happened. Not a word from any of you on that shooting.

Was that Domestic Causcasian Terrorism?

TOS.
Thanks for the fox update. Please leave out your BS opinion next time. I prefer to think on my own.

Oh Shoot

Obama Ignores Radical Islamic Terrorism Connection, Calls for Gun Control
Speaking to reporters in the White House briefing room Sunday afternoon, Obama reminded them that law enforcement officials still didn’t know all the facts of the case and would follow the facts of the investigation to identify the motive.

“What is clear is that he was a person filled with hatred,” Obama said. “Over the coming days, we’ll uncover how and why this happens and we’ll go wherever the facts lead us.”

But Obama ignored the connection to radical Islamic terrorism, even after news outlets reported that the shooter made a call to a Florida 911 center to pledge allegiance to ISIS.

Instead, Obama echoed the calls for more gun control from anti-gun activists, reminding Americans how easy it is for criminals to get guns.

TYPICAL WIMP
uploadfromtaptalk1465759633747.jpg

Johney

CNN has been reporting it all day
All I've seen is that he was investigated in 2013 and 2014 and both investigations were closed due to lack of evidence. Nothing about on any watchlist. This has been on ALL our local news channels all day as Ft.Pierce and PSL are within their news coverage area.

BrownArmy

He had been investigated 2xs by fbi. Just a hint of terrorism running through his veins? I know i have never been investigated

And when any other American was investigated by the FBI and goes on to commit a terrorist action, we correctly label them as a terrorist.

This guy was an American, and went on to become a terrorist.

How can any government possibly stop idiots like this?