Our Dilli is getting married!! Sign an open Wedding Card to the (blushing?) Bride!!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Re: Our Dilli is getting married!! Sign an open Wedding Card to the (blushing?) Bride

The Bride is not Registered.

If I could, I would gift the bride with a Chromed out Pearl White Paint Softtail fashioned with white leather basket-weave bags. I would have heated hand grips added and a custom Mustang seat.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Re: Our Dilli is getting married!! Sign an open Wedding Card to the (blushing?) Bride

The Bride is not Registered.

If I could, I would gift the bride with a Chromed out Pearl White Paint Softtail fashioned with white leather basket-weave bags. I would have heated hand grips added and a custom Mustang seat.
OOOOOH! I would be EVER SO APPRECIATIVE!!!:bigsmile2:

moreluck

golden ticket member

Since that's also Veteran's Day, will your flowers be red poppies?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Nope. But I'm hoping there will be quite a few Harleys. :happy-very:

old levi's

blank space

Dilli already knows she has my blessing! Just saying......

I feel sorry for all those broken hearts littered across the desert floor when they got the news of the upcoming marriage.

I like to think I could have been a contender!:wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Dilli already knows she has my blessing! Just saying......

I feel sorry for all those broken hearts littered across the desert floor when they got the news of the upcoming marriage.

I like to think I could have been a contender!:wink2:
I do! :happy-very:

​<hehehehe>

bigbrownhen

Congratulations Dilli. Hope your big day is blessed with beautiful weather and the love of family and friends around you.

brown bomber

brown bomber

V.......congrats on your upcoming wedding 11/11/11.......I'm sure that this will be a first class occasion..........and you will always be # 1 in each others hearts

God Bless you both, and many years of happiness.......

tim

fethrs

I am so happy for you, this year has been full of surprises and this one is the best!

xoxo

satellitedriver

Great news.
In my minds eye, I can see the shine from your S eating grin.
My prayer is that you have the love, commitment and friendship that Lu and I have shared for the past 33yrs.

raceanoncr

Congrats, Dill. Many happy years to you both.

over9five

Staff member

Congratulations Dilli!

Now go forth and multiply!