over 70 question

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Quoting yourself? Trying to get this sorry ass thread some posts?
Just this post...actually every thread on this site is sorry ass...except for what's baking, which was started by mr. Cold and will probably go down as the best thread in history( that or the upstate good bye forever thread 1 or 2 not sure which one was better) maybe I'll write a book , and let more luck have a forward in it...it'll be a New York Times bestseller...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Maybe retire and then become a full time moderator, give us all grief and moderate the hell out of us.. Maybe on your "spare" time have an obsession About monkeys with red butts driving around on lawnmowers and motorcycles...just an idea

I like to make money so reading this site full-time as a moderator just ain't going to happen. A lot of you are on here a lot more than me, I only read two or three of the forums. Moderating Red-butt would drive me insane, that would be an endless task.

The computer now puts an "H" on all packages that are 70 lbs or over. Does anyone take credit for a package that is 70 lbs. The "H" on the package label tells us to be careful with this package but in the diad the spot for credit says "over 70"....so anything 71 and over. What do you guys and gals do. I know I am being super anal but this is the kind of work enviroment we work in, thanks ups. I have a pickup that ships many 70 lb packages and I would like to get credit but knowing ups they would fire you for being dishonest because its 70 lbs and not over 70. Mnnnn, then why dont the "H" show up on packages 71 lbs and over????:rolleyes:
Good question

Oh come on...I know I'm not that nerdy to be writing s like that...or did I .. Back in 03'???
It was lame.
giphy (2).gif

TheMasochist

200 lbs? No problem - it's only my back
Actually...has anyone taken credit for a residential that weighed under 70, but was a decent sized irreg that it requires you to use a cart? I mean - over 70 is over 70, however where do we draw the line for irregs?

Fullhouse

Just follow the contract! They can only screw with you if you let them! If management wants to nit pick tell them to send some help when it come time to deliver the "H" package! You have got to give it to them as well as they give it to you!

TheMasochist

200 lbs? No problem - it's only my back
You mean, you have 190 stops and this one residential ordered a 100lb couch. Do you stop and sit waiting for help?