Oversize..over 165" agreement?

twobuckUPSchuck

Does anyone know if the company and union have agreed to deliver over 165" parcels. According to my boss the answer is yes. The master agreement says the two party's must agree to an increase in size.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Does anyone know if the company and union have agreed to deliver over 165" parcels. According to my boss the answer is yes. The master agreement says the two party's must agree to an increase in size.

Good luck getting me to deliver an over 165lb package by myself. No matter which way you look at it, doing so is just not safe.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Sounds like something UPS freight should handle to me.
Bigger dimensions doesn't necessarily mean heavier, but we all know where it's headed. lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Wont be long, youll see 200 lb packages eventually, we'll have to wear brown bow ties, while the idiot asczz kissing supes still play kindergarten cops, days of our lives and circle jerks with each other lmfao. Nothing i mean absolutely nothing surprises me any more with these IDIOT *** nowadays lol.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Wont be long, youll see 200 lb packages eventually, we'll have to wear brown bow ties, while the idiot asczz kissing supes still play kindergarten cops, days of our lives and circle jerks with each other lmfao. Nothing i mean absolutely nothing surprises me any more with these IDIOT *** nowadays lol.
Babysitting gets old and boring.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Im sure it does, but they aint got no choice. Play kindergarten cop or lose your job lol. I would hate to be one of them and have to totally sell out and know everything i preach is a lie. Couldnt do it, to real, wont stand behind something thats not the truth in my heart, mind and soul n no isnt correct. NEVER SELLOUT FORGET THAT NONSENSE. Would just suck to go home at night n look in the mirror n know your whole life at work is a lie and you have to stand for something you dont believe in and know its not true. MENTALLY HYPNOTIZED would suck dude lol. Some people dont have a problem or a conscious about dishonesty, as long as that game saves their asczz, it dont matter who they lie too or hurt. Sorry bout the rant i just couldnt live my life that way, not cool in my book at all. Being a liar is just something i cant respect at all, 1 of the worst traits a person can ever have in my eyes.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
lNArR4k.gif
Still love ya dogg lol

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I really hate being corrected but I hate being wrong even more. Good catch, here I was going off about something that wasn't even the topic.

Well at least everyone knows how I feel about over 165lb packages!

We would need 3 drivers for a 165 lb package.

Could you image the logistics of having to have 2 other drivers meet you to deliver that.