Package Car

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
That's what I told him on FB, "Quit whining, look at all of that empty space in the back."

upschick95

Yea that looks about right, or at least that's what I see in my truck most mornings. And they wonder why we have bad attitudes :-)

Johney

Ah.....It appears your buddies name is L..? I think someone better get rid of that. Ask STUG about pics on here.

Johney

It really doesn't look all that bad. I mean it's a little bulky down the middle,but at least the packages on the shelf are lip loaded.<(DOH!) I've had to work worse.

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You should let your Buddy know that ANY photos of the inside, outside or underside of a package car or ANY UPS vehicle is PROPRIETARY and you should not be posting them anywhere.

This could get you in trouble.

Peace

TOS

stoliohranj

2012-08-29 16.38.36 (Medium).jpg

This was mine last week around 5pm. Granted most of those are pickups, but thats a nice solid brick.
2012-08-29 16.38.36 (Medium).jpg

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
We just got a memo from above about pictures/ cameras and how UPS is trying to protect the "Brand". No Pictures will be taken, published, or posted without the consent of the company.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You should let your Buddy know that ANY photos of the inside, outside or underside of a package car or ANY UPS vehicle is PROPRIETARY and you should not be posting them anywhere.

This could get you in trouble.

Peace

TOS

Gotta love that the very first post after this one is someone posting a picture of their package car. Lol maybe upstate is right any old monkey could do our job cause some of us obviously aren't brain surgeons.

stoliohranj

Tell you buddy to take down that picture asap!!! could find himself in a heap of trouble
I'm really not sure what the problem with posting those pictures are. If its a company policy, its never been announced in my center. And its certainly not a secret. My first 10 stops out the back see a mess like that every day. And when I'm unloading 15 boxes of Regis for Smartstyle, a few hundred people can look in and check out the mess as they walk into wal-mart.