Paid Sendagains

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have had several houses getting multiple boxes, nda saver for weeks now. I wont leave that many. It could be cc fraud. Once I meet someone and they tell me, its Ok, I will.
The center sent some yahoo to meet me, to pick up his 7, and he walked in the business and yelled at me "r u UPS" I looked down at my shirt, and told him to get outta the building. Ill be out in a minute.
He called me every name I can concievably think of up to and including the c word.
I slammed the door shut and said. You answered the door tuesday, and got your pkgs no problem, I rang the bell your dogs were bouncing off the windows, why didnt your wife answer? Well she said you didnt ring the bell, why didnt you knock? Im not here to argue, I just want my stuff. Common sense says you should knock if no one comes.
I said common sense tells me I should get off my duff and see why my dogs are bouncing off the windows. Why would I knock, and wy would I stand there and write a note with 7 pkgs in my arms, when the dogs are ready to come through the windows. Im thinking maybe you need to drive 20 miles to pick these up at the building coz you sir are being a jerk. Maybe your wife should get off the pc and answer the door instead of making you into her personal slave because she was too busy to come to the door and get her stuff.
He calmed down when he saw I was serious about leaving and apologized. Then we professionally finished the transaction. I told him next time I would beat down the door to get her attention.
He was only about 5 2 and im 5 10 I figured I could take him, and he made me that mad.