Parents, do you find yourself doing this..

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by ups1990, Jul 17, 2009.

1. ups1990

ups1990 Well-Known Member

singing tunes from some of your child's favorite tv show. While driving down the road either in a UPS truck or my own, the urge to start singing a song by the Wiggles or Jack's Big Show is uncontrollable. I watch at least an episode day with my son. For me to watch one of my shows is impossible on a weeknight. The evenings is a mad scramble, come home, play time with my boy, feed the dogs, clean the poop and fertalize the eggs.

2. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands......:wink2:

3. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

YES! And my kids are 21 and 19. Really gets weird when I start singing "Me and my friends are Gem girls, Gem, Gem is my name". That was from when my 21 year old was about 8...

4. over9five

...or "Pinky and The Brain, Pinky and The Brain. One is a genius, the other's insane!"

I know the whole song.

5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

My daughter is 24 and still loves to color. I am glad that she hasn't forgotten how to be a kid (at times).

6. over9five

Thank God for Youtube...

[video=youtube;MreB_ToiwQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MreB_ToiwQI[/video]

7. over9five

8. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I still love to color and always have. I find it very soothing & relaxing. My grandkids are beyond colorbook age, but I'll never outgrow it. Got to be Crayolas too......none of that waxy crap crayon stuff.:surprised:

9. bubsdad

bubsdad "Hang in there!"

"WHOO lives in a pineapple under the sea..."

10. over9five

Spongebob Squarepants!!!!!

11. bubsdad

bubsdad "Hang in there!"

LOL. Was singing it last night while I was hooking my set and didn't even realize until another driver started singing it, too.

12. bigbrownhen

bigbrownhen New Member

My 3yr old little girl's current favorite it Lazy Town, there is one episode that has all the songs on it. Her's is "No one's lazy in Lazy Town". It's a corny show, but has a great message. We have to watch it everyday, and eat our "sports candy".(i.e apples or bannanas).