Do you know this guy?

Channahon

"Sex on UPS time - yes"

Come on, Channahon, we need details on that one!

Was it in the back of the package car?

Were cameras involved? (do you still have the pics?)

Are you sure it didn't happen on lunch hour?

Did someone wash out the car after?
Details you want. Here they are:
3 Drivers - 1 loop
Mid 80's

1.Female blonde package car driver, very good at her job, one of 3 in the center in her 20's.

2.Male driver, married, about 35, likes the blonde driver. Very good driver as well.

3.Third driver didn't have change for a COD and a customer called the center to ask why the driver couldn't make change, but can sit in a Church parking lot with another package car.
Did some quick research and the driver who couldn't make the change for the COD was already in the building.

Myself and Center Manager took a ride to the Church parking lot, had a master key, pulled up, checked both cab areas of the package cars. No drivers in either car.
Used the master key, unlocked the back of the females package car and guess what? Doing the horizontal bop right there amongst the pick ups.

Now the females hair was a bit tossled, you know back then we had to wear ponytails.
Needless to say , neither one could hardly speak due to their suprise.

Both drivers lost their jobs, and were overallowed for the day. Imagine that!!!

trickpony1

I'm curious, since you say they were both good drivers, did they get their jobs back?

My guess is they didn't.
You see, Jones, what is okay for management isn't okay for the hourly even if these two hourlies were on lunch break.
I'm aware of a liason between two high level management people at a hub. Did they lose their job? No, they got transfered to opposite corners of the country though.

dammor

Sorry folks, I guess I am just too damn old to find any humor in this thread.
True, I get disgusted and stressed with the job, but never have I thought or will think any of this if funny. It wouldn't matter if I was working at Walmart or UPS. My work ethic would be the same. Do your job the best you can. Thank goodness I will retire before our ranks are taken over by the slime I am hearing on this thread.

hoser

Industrial Slob
True, I get disgusted and stressed with the job, but never have I thought or will think any of this if funny. It wouldn't matter if I was working at Walmart or UPS. My work ethic would be the same. Do your job the best you can. Thank goodness I will retire before our ranks are taken over by the slime I am hearing on this thread.
I respect this, but surely, you must be human, too. All things being equal, you're going to do a better job when you're paid and treated well than if you were not.

satellitedriver

Details you want. Here they are:
3 Drivers - 1 loop
Mid 80's

1.Female blonde package car driver, very good at her job, one of 3 in the center in her 20's.

2.Male driver, married, about 35, likes the blonde driver. Very good driver as well.

3.Third driver didn't have change for a COD and a customer called the center to ask why the driver couldn't make change, but can sit in a Church parking lot with another package car.
Did some quick research and the driver who couldn't make the change for the COD was already in the building.

Myself and Center Manager took a ride to the Church parking lot, had a master key, pulled up, checked both cab areas of the package cars. No drivers in either car.
Used the master key, unlocked the back of the females package car and guess what? Doing the horizontal bop right there amongst the pick ups.

Now the females hair was a bit tossled, you know back then we had to wear ponytails.
Needless to say , neither one could hardly speak due to their suprise.

Both drivers lost their jobs, and were overallowed for the day. Imagine that!!!
Wow, talk about ridin' dirty.

diadlover

Yeah, I know you. I've fired drivers like you over the years.
Pot smoking - yes
Coming to work drunk - yes
Stealing - yes
Sex on UPS time - yes
Stealing time from UPS - yes
Driver got their jobs back - NONE
Look on their faces - priceless
Guess what Channahon? I had a little head in the back of my package car today so I took a pic for you.

DSC00161.jpg

diadlover

LOL! (I'm not laughing with you, btw)

diadlover

Right, kinda like when the boys would pull the girls pigtails in school. . .it is amusing that you would care if I were mad at you. . .:tongue_sm
I never did the hair pulling thing when I was little. I did however always have my trusty can of "cootie spray" nearby.

ppppsssssshhhhhhh.......(that's my cootie spray, I'm spraying it at you right now)

DL...you are TOO much !!
yeah, I definitely have issues.........

aspenleaf

I never did the hair pulling thing when I was little. I did however always have my trusty can of "cootie spray" nearby.

ppppsssssshhhhhhh.......(that's my cootie spray, I'm spraying it at you right now)

yeah, I definitely have issues.........

Oh joy. . .hey at recess can I have your milk and cookie?:tongue_sm

diadlover

Oh joy. . .hey at recess can I have your milk and cookie?:tongue_sm
Milk and cookies? Sorry princess but not at my school. I'm from the streets where we got ketchup and mustard packets at recess. So you can have my mustard but no way am I giving up the ketchup.

Nice, is that an Arizona label I see on that pkg? Lucky dog!
Damn right buddy! Greatest state in the nation. Second only to Hawaii. No snow, rarely rains, and you can drive 90 mph on the freeway with no problems. Sure it get's a little toasty in the summer plus there is a "slight" infestation of our Mexican neighbors to the south but that's why we have some of the greatest golf courses in the world. Those Mexicans can landscape like nobody's business.

aspenleaf

Milk and cookies? Sorry princess but not at my school. I'm from the streets where we got ketchup and mustard packets at recess. So you can have my mustard but no way am I giving up the ketchup.

Well at my school we had servants who served us on fine china. (Cafeteria lady with hair net and plastic compartment trays) I think our throw away text books went to your school. I would like the mustard. . .I can use it for art class.

hoser

Industrial Slob

Damn right buddy! Greatest state in the nation. Second only to Hawaii. No snow, rarely rains, and you can drive 90 mph on the freeway with no problems. Sure it get's a little toasty in the summer plus there is a "slight" infestation of our Mexican neighbors to the south but that's why we have some of the greatest golf courses in the world. Those Mexicans can landscape like nobody's business.
So wrong yet so right.