Patrick K @952 MIA at the H & M Fundraiser!

LagunaBrown

Junior and KH didn't know that.

They both asked where PK and his delegates were.

Somebody is not getting the truth here.

I wonder which one of us that is?
How do you know? Were you even there? You talk like a flipping Union buster but silent needs all the support he can get right! Lol!

The Silent Bang

Whatever! Were you there or not? SoCal was.
I was there ... Didn't see you, or anyone from your delegate slate or Eboard there! Only staff from 952 was the organizer and he was only there for 10-15 mins ....
You haven't attended any of the H-H fundraisers, Isn't it shameful that you claim not to be TDU but can't openly say who your supporting! You don't attend rallies, are you going to wear a red vest? We will be at the convention watching you and the rest of the turds from the local!

And how do you know so-cal was there? You don't know who he is ... Do you??
Why is he so interested in 952 politics if he's not from our local ... Stop with the charade!

LagunaBrown

I was there ... Didn't see you, or anyone from your delegate slate or Eboard there! Only staff from 952 was the organizer and he was only there for 10-15 mins ....
You haven't attended any of the H-H fundraisers, Isn't it shameful that you claim not to be TDU but can't openly say who your supporting! You don't attend rallies, are you going to wear a red vest? We will be at the convention watching you and the rest of the turds from the local!

Why is he so interested in 952 politics if he's not from our local ... Stop with the charade!
Lol...... You can SAY you were there but how would anyone really know? Your a frigging troll on the internet!!!! Ha ha ha ha Stop with the charade! Ha ha ha ha! Come on rookie, you think this is our first rodeo? I will dissect your post and make you look silly! So bring your A game to this rodeo kid! HA ha ha ha !!!!!!

The Silent Bang

Whatever! Were you there or not? SoCal was.
It's pretty shameful when the JC does the roll call of all locals present and the only Teamsters representing Local 952 are rank & file members because not one elected officer or delegate was there.
Can you imagine what H AND H thought about our leadership? You guys should be ashamed of yourselfs!

Members had to ask the JC to put us on that roll call ....
How does that look ??? They all know PK is done! He's the laughing stock of Southern Cal!

SoCalUPS

I'm not interested in 952 politics. What bothers me is the constant bashing of union officials on this forum. Like I told some individuals who are running against PK this year, may the best man win. Our Unions are a democracy, if this slate feels that they can defeat PK then so be it. The Members will decide. If PK wins again then shut up and support him.

I'm not interested in 952 politics. What bothers me is the constant bashing of union officials on this forum. Like I told some individuals who are running against PK this year, may the best man win. Our Unions are a democracy, if this slate feels that they can defeat PK then so be it. The Members will decide. If PK wins again then shut up and support him.
When PK wins they won't shut up. They are anonymous annoying people that hide behind a computer.

The Silent Bang

If your claim is correct that your not from my local, then you know that not only do i bash my ST but your ST bashes him as well ... If your on the in at your local then you have been to plenty of delegate meetings and gatherings where your ST bashes him on stage .. Right or wrong?
Don't come at me trying to villainize me ...

SoCalUPS

If your claim is correct that your not from my local, then you know that not only do i bash my ST but your ST bashes him as well ... If your on the in at your local then you have been to plenty of delegate meetings and gatherings where your ST bashes him on stage .. Right or wrong?
Bashing leaders and other members publicly hurts our Union. You know who benefits from public shaming, the Companies that we try to organize. When we go after a group of unorganized workers, union busters pull up these and other web pages to convince people not to unionize.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
How do you know? Were you even there? You talk like a flipping Union buster but silent needs all the support he can get right! Lol!
I never said if I was or wasn't there.

I am saying that all (junior, H and M)all asked the 952 members about where was PK and where were the delegates.

Why weren't you there T?

The Silent Bang

Bashing leaders and other members publicly hurts our Union. You know who benefits from public shaming, the Companies that we try to organize. When we go after a group of unorganized workers, union busters pull up these and other web pages to convince people not to unionize.
Union busters have much more info than these pages to deter workers from organizing ...
We need leadership that takes control and puts our members first ... Not leaders that talk a big talk and do nothing.. If you are indeed from 63 you don't know my struggle ... Your local is nothing like mine ...

SoCalUPS

Union busters have much more info than these pages to deter workers from organizing ...
We need leadership that takes control and puts our members first ... Not leaders that talk a big talk and do nothing.. If you are indeed from 63 you don't know my struggle ... Your local is nothing like mine ...
You think you are the first or last member that has had issues with their local? Everyone has had problems. But a struggle? The only workers I know that went thru a struggle were farm workers and early union members. We are in heaven compared to them.

The Silent Bang

You think you are the first or last member that has had issues with their local? Everyone has had problems. But a struggle? The only workers I know that went thru a struggle were farm workers and early union members. We are in heaven compared to them.
A struggle! If you think your in heaven thats great, local 952 members are in hell!
Could those be the same farm workers that probably used 'english as a second language" as you claimed i did ???
Funny what the spectrum of your views are ....

LagunaBrown

Well the stewards seminar was planned well in advance but if you were at the meeting you would have had to leave early to make the meet and greet. Soooooo you make a catch 22 point. One is that 952 staff or business agents would have to leave their stewards hanging in a meeting that was held by the local to protect their members. With that scenario you would say they that they cared less about the members and more about politics by going to West Covina to score brownie points. Now, if there is bashing going about the local maybe YOU were the one there to get in good grace and get your knees dirty before your election run. Lol!!! Think about it.......If what you say is true about public bashing do you think RC, RH or RM approve you leaking Union business by posting that on the Internet? So to put the cherry on top of your freaking nonsense, is that if you really cared for the members you would be an elected steward that stayed at the local to provide our members the best representation possible instead of giving your opponents pictures of you drinking beer and schmoozing.

LagunaBrown

"my struggle"....... Freaking drama queen!

The Silent Bang

Well the stewards seminar was planned well in advance but if you were at the meeting you would have had to leave early to make the meet and greet. Soooooo you make a catch 22 point. One is that 952 staff or business agents would have to leave their stewards hanging in a meeting that was held by the local to protect their members. With that scenario you would say they that they cared less about the members and more about politics by going to West Covina to score brownie points. Now, if there is bashing going about the local maybe YOU were the one there to get in good grace and get your knees dirty before your election run. Lol!!! Think about it.......If what you say is true about public bashing do you think RC, RH or RM approve you leaking Union business by posting that on the Internet? So to put the cherry on top of your freaking nonsense, is that if you really cared for the members you would be an elected steward that stayed at the local to provide our members the best representation possible instead of giving your opponents pictures of you drinking beer and schmoozing.
It was planned on that day on purpose, you think the Hoff visit wasn't planned in advance as well ... If the local should care about both and should have planned around this meeting.. Why wasn't PK at the meeting in AZ or RH fundraiser ? The Hoff fundraiser went on for some time, if PK was supporting H & H then he should have made every effort to be there like he has been in the past .. His eboard and delegates should have also been there ... It goes to show how fragmented our local is .. i'm glad you say that these fundraisers are to "score" brownie points and for us to be on our knees ... Good that you see it that way! You have a lot to learn kid!

By no means am i leaking union business, i'm posting what my local isn't doing for our members and how they all need to go ... Pure politics !

And you didn't see ANY pictures of me drinking or schmoozing thats for sure!

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It was planned on that day on purpose, you think the Hoff visit wasn't planned in advance as well ... If the local should care about both and should have planned around this meeting.. Why wasn't PK at the meeting in AZ or RH fundraiser ? The Hoff fundraiser went on for some time, if PK was supporting H & H then he should have made every effort to be there like he has been in the past .. His eboard and delegates should have also been there ... It goes to show how fragmented our local is .. i'm glad you say that these fundraisers are to "score" brownie points and for us to be on our knees ... Good that you see it that way! You have a lot to learn kid!

By no means am i leaking union business, i'm posting what my local isn't doing for our members and how they all need to go ... Pure politics !

AM came from AZ to be at the fundraiser.

West Covina is what, 30 or 40 miles from Orange?

PK couldn't afford the gas to get there.

LagunaBrown

Ha ha! You are so funny. Look at all this big talking like your some kind of a shot caller (when your just an internet troll). Maybe you should focus on getting votes before you tell us what you would do if you were King! Your ego is amazingly overconfident just like last election when you were dead wrong about bold predictions, conspiracy theories, uprisings and leadership.

Last edited: