Pay problem

I just got the first pay check(actually just saw the paystub at upsers, haven't received yet) from UPS but already got problem. It came late(supposed to receive last Friday) and 1 working hour short on the pay stub. :censored2:!!!

over9five

Staff member
One million dollars.
dr-evil.jpg

UPSGUY72

I just got the first pay check(actually just saw the paystub at upsers, haven't received yet) from UPS but already got problem. It came late(supposed to receive last Friday) and 1 working hour short on the pay stub. :censored2:!!!

Short 1 hour according to you. Better have a record or proof of your hours punch in to punch out or your SOL. You get paid from the time you punch in to punch out minus a lunch break in you took one (your 10 min breaks are paid ) your a seasonal employee your are not guaranteed a minimum number of hours a day as permanent employees are.

See your SUP on Monday tell them then do the same on Tuesday if your don't get a answer on Monday.

UPSGUY72

72, I don't think seasonals can access upsers.

In the past they could in my area when I went to driving school I showed a couple of seasonal drivers how to long on. But than again they where seasonal starting in June.

They have a employee number they should be able to.

But that was in the past things might have changed

Short 1 hour according to you. Better have a record or proof of your hours punch in to punch out or your SOL. You get paid from the time you punch in to punch out minus a lunch break in you took one (your 10 min breaks are paid ) your a seasonal employee your are not guaranteed a minimum number of hours a day as permanent employees are.

See your SUP on Monday tell them then do the same on Tuesday if your don't get a answer on Monday.
My part-time supervisor told me the time when he marked down the time I punch in and out, and I have my own record also. So I know which date it is. I am a permanent part-time preloader. So I just need to talk to my part-time supervisor?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My part-time supervisor told me the time when he marked down the time I punch in and out, and I have my own record also. So I know which date it is. I am a permanent part-time preloader. So I just need to talk to my part-time supervisor?

Yes but he does not have the authority to make payroll changes. He will forward any changes to his supervisor.

UPSGUY72

Your not a Permanent Pt employee unless your still working after Dec 31 under my supplement. It could be later in the areas your from.

Since this is your 1st pay check it means your were hired as a seasonal employee with the chance of becoming FT... UPS does not hire permanent employees in NOV or DEC they hire seasonal workers. If they keep after the seasonal period ends then you become permanent.