Pay stub on UPSERS

9.5er

Those of you that kept up with it closely, how about vacation time? I did not keep up with mine thinking it would be broken down better. (Should have know) Did we get paid retro for our vacation and sick days?

Quigley

Those of you that kept up with it closely, how about vacation time? I did not keep up with mine thinking it would be broken down better. (Should have know) Did we get paid retro for our vacation and sick days?
Yes mine included vacation and sick time.

jjustinn

I don't like how they don't break up the hours in the pay stub. In my situation, i should be getting some hours paid at 1.50 (since I still had not received my 90 day dollar raise) and the rest of the hours paid at .50. Also, during the month of January, I did driver helper and got paid top driver pay. I am pretty sure I should be getting a .70 cent back pay for those hours. Am I not correct? During peak season I did driver helper, and I am pretty aware we don't get back pay for those hours worked. Or do I? It's just hard trying to calculate exactly how much I should be getting, and the pay stub is not helping. The pay stubs do not tell me which hours are driver helper hours and which ones are hub hours.
Exactly I'm in the same seat as u..I started in September 13'.. I should be getting $1.50 for atleast 300 hours

Sent using BrownCafe App

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Agreed, the way they broke it down is a little vague but it was probably a daunting task to get all the different pay codes and hours figured out. I know mine was under by $51 but I also forgot to correct my numbers when they paid the whole week of April 25th under the new raise instead of just Friday.

Daalcaar

Exactly I'm in the same seat as u..I started in September 13'.. I should be getting $1.50 for atleast 300 hours

Sent using BrownCafe App
Yeah, from the looks of it they paid all my hours at the $.50 raise. I don't think they paid me those hours at $1.50.

Daalcaar

Go on UPSers and add them up. If you feel you're not being paid correctly, it's on you to prove otherwise by doing the aforementioned and file.
Thanks. Yeah, you are right. The thing is that it's pretty complicated adding them up due to the fact that I driver helped during peak season. In my local if you driver help your wage was 9.50 regardless of what your inside rate was. It just so happened that my inside rate and my driver helper rate were the same. So in my pay stubs all the hours are listed together, and not seperated by wage. Makes sense?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Thanks. Yeah, you are right. The thing is that it's pretty complicated adding them up due to the fact that I driver helped during peak season. In my local if you driver help your wage was 9.50 regardless of what your inside rate was. It just so happened that my inside rate and my driver helper rate were the same. So in my pay stubs all the hours are listed together, and not seperated by wage. Makes sense?
Yep, in order to get the ball rolling I'd add up them all together and point out the fact you don't have access to the separate hours. This will set the ball rolling to get more in depth clarity, hopefully resulting in a better explanation on how/if their calculations are correct.

Daalcaar

Yep, in order to get the ball rolling I'd add up them all together and point out the fact you don't have access to the separate hours. This will set the ball rolling to get more in depth clarity, hopefully resulting in a better explanation on how/if their calculations are correct.
Yeah, that makes sense. I will definitely get this straightened out on Tuesday. Thanks for the advice. Now, what should I do? File or talk to HR about this?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Yeah, that makes sense. I will definitely get this straightened out on Tuesday. Thanks for the advice. Now, what should I do? File or talk to HR about this?
File first, there's going to be a ton of people going to HR, most won't file and their 5 days to grieve will pass them by, losing any rights, allowing payroll to tell them to pound sand. Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Daalcaar

File first, there's going to be a ton of people going to HR, most won't file and their 5 days to grieve will pass them by, losing any rights, allowing payroll to tell them to pound sand. Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Damn. I never thought about that, you are completely right. Thanks for he heads up.

QKRSTKR

Mine seems pretty close. Thought maybe a bit low. Only thing to do is add all the hours up. I'd hate for them to keep any on me.