Paycheck site on upsers.com unavailable

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

GEMS is back online. They made some revisions.

I do hope that they will give us a "heads up" or choose a different time frame if and/or when they have to perform maintenance again.

Moneythehardway

A few things have been updated; the ability to update your emergency contact information and other personal info (Home address, phone #, etc...) directly through upsers. Thats even more reason for all of us to protect our employee id and passwords

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Damn, gems is done, so I cannot update my primary care physician. I need to go see him today too, I suddenly have a bad cramp in my right leg, a stabbing pain in my right eye.

I also have a strange sensation that I should be feeling intense heart burn as well... Good thing my heart was removed as part of my initiation into IE management...:peaceful:
Dont forget, your soul was removed as well.
:happy2:And part of your brain from the management required labotomy, not subject to the 80% rule, its all covered.:surprised:

Dont forget, your soul was removed as well.
:happy2:And part of your brain from the management required labotomy, not subject to the 80% rule, its all covered.:surprised:
In the past anytime a new sup went to the old management training school that took like three weeks, when they returned I would walk up to them and look at their head inquisitively. When they asked me what I was doing, I would tell them I was looking for the scars left from the brain removal surgery. LOL, I always thought it was funny, but evidently their sense of humor was removed also.

DS

Fenderbender
my heart was removed as part of my initiation into IE management...:peaceful:
heres a few quotes from Graham Nasby.
You know you are an industrial engineer .......

If your spouse sends you an e-mail instead of calling you to dinner

If you stare at an orange juice container because it says CONCENTRATE

If you look forward to Christmas only to put together the kids' toys

If you have ever taken the back off your TV just to see what's inside

If you own one or more white short-sleeve dress shirts

If your I.Q. number is bigger than your weight

If you think that when people around you yawn, it's because they didn't get enough sleep

If the salespeople at Circuit City can't answer any of your questions
:wink2:

Big Babooba

In the past anytime a new sup went to the old management training school that took like three weeks, when they returned I would walk up to them and look at their head inquisitively. When they asked me what I was doing, I would tell them I was looking for the scars left from the brain removal surgery. LOL, I always thought it was funny, but evidently their sense of humor was removed also.
It's all done arthroscopically nowadays. After all, you don't need a big incision to remove a pea.