Peak Panic is setting in...

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Yea those guys in the building can make more money working inside
It's more the 16 hour days, opposed to the money. some people don't have the energy to do 8 hours inside then go out running up and down driveways for other 8

KOG72

I’m full of it
It's more the 16 hour days, opposed to the money. some people don't have the energy to do 8 hours inside then go out running up and down driveways for other 8
They're not giving helpers uniforms this year at my building they get a brown safety vest with e yellow stripe on it,they can wear whatever they want to.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
They're not giving helpers uniforms this year at my building they get a brown safety vest with e yellow stripe on it,they can wear whatever they want to.
not to mention the coordinators go ballistic if u miss a day because u have a doctor's appointment and threatening u with I'm going to take u off the list. lol

KOG72

I’m full of it
not to mention the coordinators go ballistic if u miss a day because u have a doctor's appointment and threatening u with I'm going to take u off the list. lol
I usually have a helper for about 4 hours a day,that's not a whole lot of money

km3

There's no way I could be a helper every day on top of working my regular preload sort. I make more money doubling/tripling anyway.

Midnight and Preload are short 250 people a week before Thanksgiving and HR is passing out pamphlets like crazy for referrals. Kinda funny.

wayfair

swollen member

they started helpers last week, today was the first time I've seen the safety vest..

One driver told me about the helper given to him today... 300# female

driver was worried about the jump seat

iowa boy

they started helpers last week, today was the first time I've seen the safety vest..

One driver told me about the helper given to him today... 300# female

driver was worried about the jump seat

Who needs a jump seat, just make sure the seat belt will fit around her. We have a few trucks that our more 'rotund' on car can't ride in as the seat belt is too short

wayfair

swollen member
Who needs a jump seat, just make sure the seat belt will fit around her. We have a few trucks that our more 'rotund' on car can't ride in as the seat belt is too short

no way jose.... any passenger of mine HAS to wear a seat belt

last year one of my helpers was 6'5", 320

wasn't very fast, but he could lift a ton of sh*

dudebro

You wouldn't be running if you were my helper!

Come on! I thought those were practically the methods! Driver scans with the DIAD and points. Helper runs to deliver package. Driver moves car up 100 feet. Helper runs back to car out of breath. Driver scans another package and points. Repeat.