Pelosi

moreluck

golden ticket member
(CNS News) — In regards to House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) stating that women will “die on the floor” if the GOP’s bill to cut off funding for abortion through Obamacare passes, Rep. James Lankford (R-Okla.) said it was a “sad comment” and revealed that Pelosi does not care about women in the womb, “she doesn’t mind if they die.”

On Capitol Hill on Thursday, CNSNews.com asked Lankford, “Earlier today, Nancy Pelosi said that ‘when the Republicans vote for this bill today, they will be voting to say that women can die on the floor and health care providers do not have to intervene, if this bill is passed.’ Do you agree with this?”
Lankford said: “No. That’s a very sad comment. Obviously that’s very inflammatory. That’s absolutely not true of what’s going on.”

The Protect Life Act (H.R. 358) amends section 1303 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Obamacare, to prohibit federal funds from being used to pay for abortion services or the health costs of a plan that does provide abortion services.

“I do not like my tax dollars being used to kill children when I’m adamantly opposed to it,” Lankford told CNSNews.com.

(CNS News) — In regards to House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) stating that women will “die on the floor” if the GOP’s bill to cut off funding for abortion through Obamacare passes, Rep. James Lankford (R-Okla.) said it was a “sad comment” and revealed that Pelosi does not care about women in the womb, “she doesn’t mind if they die.”

On Capitol Hill on Thursday, CNSNews.com asked Lankford, “Earlier today, Nancy Pelosi said that ‘when the Republicans vote for this bill today, they will be voting to say that women can die on the floor and health care providers do not have to intervene, if this bill is passed.’ Do you agree with this?”
Lankford said: “No. That’s a very sad comment. Obviously that’s very inflammatory. That’s absolutely not true of what’s going on.”

The Protect Life Act (H.R. 358) amends section 1303 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Obamacare, to prohibit federal funds from being used to pay for abortion services or the health costs of a plan that does provide abortion services.

“I do not like my tax dollars being used to kill children when I’m adamantly opposed to it,” Lankford told CNSNews.com.
Do all democrats lie when trying to make a point? Here Pelosi is flat out lying. The bill provides for medical emergencies, do the part of he rant of "when the Republicans vote for this bill today, they will be voting to say that women can die on the floor and health care providers do not have to intervene" is a blatant lie.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Do all democrats lie when trying to make a point? Here Pelosi is flat out lying. The bill provides for medical emergencies, do the part of he rant of "when the Republicans vote for this bill today, they will be voting to say that women can die on the floor and health care providers do not have to intervene" is a blatant lie.
Being a good liar is a pre-requisite to being a good Democrat!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
179173.JPG

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sunday, October 30, 2011 @ 10:19 am Obama: Pelosi “One Of The Best Speakers This Country Has Ever Had”…

Reality begs to differ.
(The Hill) — President Obama on Saturday said Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was a great House Speaker and that she will get that job back after the 2012 elections.

“I am biased, but I think Nancy was one of the best Speakers of the House this country ever had,” Obama said after Pelosi had introduced him at the National Italian American Foundation gala.

“She was no doubt the best Italian American Speaker of the House we ever had. And I believe that she will be the best Speaker of the House again in 2013.”

Pelosi, the veteran lawmaker from San Francisco, was the House’s 60th Speaker and the first woman to hold that position.

moreluck

golden ticket member
She wants that big hammer back !!!

Thursday, November 3, 2011 @ 1:57 pm | Nancy Pelosi (D-elusional): House “In Play” In 2012 Elections…

Keep telling yourself that, Nancy.
(The Hill) — House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that Democrats have a shot at taking back the House in 2012.
The former Speaker touted the diversity of the candidates the Democrats have recruited — “two generals, a colonel . . . legislators, small business people, mayors, many women and minorities” — and noted that the party, despite being the minority, has outraised the Republicans on the campaign trail this year.

“We have definitely put the House in play,” she said during her weekly press briefing in the Capitol.
“From a political standpoint, we’re very proud of the recruitment of candidates — all with the determination to take us off the path that the Republicans have put us on,” she said.

“Not to talk money,” she added, “but we outraised the Republicans for the first three-quarters of the year.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let's see no budget , worst economy in history , spending out of control, more people out of work than 4 yrs ago, more debt than all other presidents combined, ya she's right no way the dems could lose the House again.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Shocker: BLS Chief Tells Congress He Has No Idea Where Pelosi Got Her Information To Back Claims Unemployment Would Be 15% Without Stimulus Bill…[
I’ve lost all faith in humanity, Nancy Pelosi (gasp) lied?!
(CNS News) – Keith Hall, the commissioner of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the federal agency responsible for tracking unemployment in the United States, told the Join Economic Committee of Congress today that he knew of no study that would back the claim that House Miniority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) made on Thursday that the unemployment rate would now be 15 percent were it not for the economic stimulus President Barack Obama signed in 2009.

Rep. Mick Mulvaney (R-S.C.) asked Hall: “Have you seen any reputable studies that would lead you to believe or that would show that the unemployment rate today would be 15 percent but for the stimulus program?”

“No,” said Hall, ”but I haven’t, I haven’t looked. I’m not sure I would call–Was the CBO [Congressional Budget Office] estimating that?”

“No, that’s actually Mrs. Pelosi’s office this morning,” Mulvaney informed him.
“Oh, okay. I haven’t looked at that study,” Hall said.
Mulvaney followed up: “Do you think there is a study?”

“I really have no idea,” Hall said.

“You’ve never heard of any study that would say that unemployment would be 15 percent?” Mulvaney asked.
“No,” said Hall, ”but we’re pretty focused on the real data.”

“I’m focused on the real data as well, I just sort of was wondered if this had anything to do with real data and it sounds like it doesn’t,” Mulvaney said before concluding his questioning

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sign a petition...she wants to be called QUEEN...............

(Ballot Box) — Democrats are hoping that indignation over Herman Cain’s nickname for House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) will translate into cash in the bank.

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee sent supporters a fundraising pitch on Thursday calling Cain out for referring to the former House speaker as “Princess Nancy.”

“That’s outrageous. As the first and only woman Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi has spent decades standing up for women and fighting for the middle class,” wrote DCCC Executive Director Robby Mook. “She earned the Speaker’s gavel.”
Supporters were also invited to sign a petition denouncing Cain’s comment

moreluck

golden ticket member
ZIP | Sunday, November 13, 2011 @ 10:27 pm | | 19 Comments »

Pelosi Blocked Credit Card Reform While Speaker To Invest Millions In Exclusive Visa Stock Offerings, Made Over 200% Return On Her Investment…

And this is while she was claiming to be “draining the swamp.”

Via Big Government:

Former Speaker of the House — and current Minority Leader — Nancy Pelosi apparently bought $1 million to $5 million of Visa stock in one of the most sought-after and profitable initial public offerings (IPO) in American history, thwarted serious credit card reform for two years, and then watched her investment skyrocket 203%.

In early 2008, Nancy Pelosi and her real estate developer husband, Paul, were given an opportunity to buy into a Visa IPO. It was a nearly impossible feat–one that average citizens almost certainly could never achieve. The vast majority of purchase opportunities went to institutional investors, large mutual funds, or pension funds.

Despite Pelosi’s consistent railing against credit card companies, on March 18, 2008, the Pelosis bought between $1 million and $5 million (politicians do not have to report the exact amounts, only ranges) worth of Visa stock at the IPO price of $44 per share. Two days later, the stock price rocketed to $65 per share, yielding a 50% profit. The Pelosis then bought Visa twice more. By their third purchase on June 4, 2008, Visa was worth $85

Guess who was investing in healthcare stocks during the Obamacare debate? John Boehner. Every single stock went up.Please tell me the difference here. Both of them are wrong, but you only want to go after Pelosi.

not saying Boehner wasn't wrong in doing that, BUT he wasn't speaker of the house at the time. He did not control how to handle what bills were presented and which ones were not. The only vote he controlled was his own. Pelosi controlled many.