Police and other peace keepers....

MAKAVELI

Makaveli may be referring to Officer Shelby.

Let's compare Crutcher's police record to Shelby's.

We can wait.......
That's classic. This woman was obviously not fit to wear the badge and gun yet you want to vilify the man who was shot with his hands up on video. That's why she is being charged. I don't care what she was yelling at him. You don't shoot someone who has there hands up and surrendering. Why did the other officer use his taser and not his pistol. Obviously he had better judgment at the time.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Well, another American hero with a badge is charged with a murder of an innocent motorist.

Add this womans name to the long list of "peacekeepers" who do anything but maintain the "peace". I dont feel sorry for this woman, and the department should really be scrutinized for even giving this woman a badge and gun. She clearly didnt understand how to use each of them.

Hope she enjoys prison.

Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby charged with manslaughter - CNN.com
Here you can see the "innocent" man with his "hands up" after disobeying commands and walking to his vehicle
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1474854780.097764.jpg

wayfair

swollen member
That's classic. This woman was obviously not fit to wear the badge and gun yet you want to vilify the man who was shot with his hands up on video. That's why she is being charged. I don't care what she was yelling at him. You don't shoot someone who has there hands up and surrendering. Why did the other officer use his taser and not his pistol. Obviously he had better judgment at the time.

he never surrendered??? hell, friggin police chopper showed up because he didn't