Where's the Pay UP t-shirt you ordered from the app?

Where are our Pay Up t-shirts we "ordered" from the app?

• Hoffa stole them along with the turkey's.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • We'll get a coupon for them later.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • UPS lost them in transit and they are now sitting in overgoods (with a denied claim).

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • SOB stole them them to stop the bleeding Sen Mullin caused in their secret fight.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The Teamsters made them up just like the lie this contract rewarded existing PT'ers.

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gave mine to a clueless part timer that couldn’t figure out we ordered them in February and can’t order one now but wants to be paid $63 an hour and suck at his job.
I'm gonna use mine to waterboard the $24/hr :censored2:stick that can't put my labels out so that I won't immediately recognize that 13 packages are on the wrong :censored2:ing shelf.

"He's getting 45 an hour, fuggem"
That's what I told my ORS. "Dude, you're paying that ra-tard another $4.50 an hour for her to put a handful of packages nowhere near where they belong, and then me another $4+ an hour on OT to dig it the :censored2: out. She's basically costing you $8.50/hr every time she puts that 4000 on the 8000 shelf...which is barely 4x a day. NBD." 👍🏻

FromOffTheStreets

White shirts are cheaper to buy compared to colors. By over $1 each.
Plus white is easier to print on compared to a lighter color on a dark shirt.
This is probably why they are all white shirts being sent out

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I gave mine to a clueless part timer that couldn’t figure out we ordered them in February and can’t order one now but wants to be paid $63 an hour and suck at his job.
This :censored2: is annoying. I have people coming up to me about shirts and :censored2: then they get upset when I tell them to show up to union activities for them then they start bitching about it’s too far or too early…