Possible to be rehired again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeMother

Banned
Sorry I couldn't tolerate the constant harassment from dense supervisors and the asthma inducing dust in the trailers I constantly get placed in. Not to mention them lowering my wage by a dollar was the final blow.

But yeah man, I get it. It totally makes me a "quitter" that I had left what was supposedly a decent job, never mind the crap working conditions and favoritism being played by literally everyone. I bet you think UPS is the perfect place to work.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Sorry I couldn't tolerate the constant harassment from dense supervisors and the asthma inducing dust in the trailers I constantly get placed in. Not to mention them lowering my wage by a dollar was the final blow.

But yeah man, I get it. It totally makes me a "quitter" that I had left what was supposedly a decent job, never mind the crap working conditions and favoritism being played by literally everyone. I bet you think UPS is the perfect place to work.
First off all , you need thick skin to work here !

Nothing has changed,so why would you want to come back?

Brownsocks

Just a dog

Are you a gen Xer? Neither of those things are worth quitting over.

Do you still live at home with your parents ?
iI4YsRrxiHXwjMX1j3.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The pay has changed
Hey, it always changes, and eventually goes up. Anyone here who had the fortitude to stick it out got more money, you quit and now you don’t. Tell your friends so they don’t turn into a little pusillanimous like you and good luck in the future.

Hey, it always changes, and eventually goes up. Anyone here who had the fortitude to stick it out got more money, you quit and now you don’t. Tell your friends so they don’t turn into a little pusillanimous like you and good luck in the future.
Not only we have gotten the bump up on pay ,he would have also got the general yearly wage increases.

Status
Not open for further replies.