Post your dog pics

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I had a heartwarming experience today. I found a dog tied to a stoplight sign on a busy, busy road, he was within inches of being on the road. I ran inside, on break of course, to get a phone number for a rescue. The women in the business, in HR all came out. He looked big and scary with all the chains hanging on him, logging chains for Gods sake.....He turned into a big baby with a little human contact. This dog no longer lives, and will not spend the rest of his life on the end of a chain. Kudos to my girls at Schwebels Bakery. Look at the chains this dog endured. What a big baby dog. When we were walking him away he was licking and kissing and high fiving us all. It was 9 degrees. My heart is warm knowing he is warm tonight.
1422462203702.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I had a heartwarming experience today. I found a dog tied to a stoplight sign on a busy, busy road, he was within inches of being on the road. I ran inside, on break of course, to get a phone number for a rescue. The women in the business, in HR all came out. He looked big and scary with all the chains hanging on him, logging chains for Gods sake.....He turned into a big baby with a little human contact. This dog no longer lives, and will not spend the rest of his life on the end of a chain. Kudos to my girls at Schwebels Bakery. Look at the chains this dog endured. What a big baby dog. When we were walking him away he was licking and kissing and high fiving us all. It was 9 degrees. My heart is warm knowing he is warm tonight. View attachment 25462
Good job TT mad respect from 1 dog lover to another
1397249451.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
I had a heartwarming experience today. I found a dog tied to a stoplight sign on a busy, busy road, he was within inches of being on the road. I ran inside, on break of course, to get a phone number for a rescue. The women in the business, in HR all came out. He looked big and scary with all the chains hanging on him, logging chains for Gods sake.....He turned into a big baby with a little human contact. This dog no longer lives, and will not spend the rest of his life on the end of a chain. Kudos to my girls at Schwebels Bakery. Look at the chains this dog endured. What a big baby dog. When we were walking him away he was licking and kissing and high fiving us all. It was 9 degrees. My heart is warm knowing he is warm tonight. View attachment 25462
Somebody put those chains on that dog........may they (nevermind)