Preloader- Seems the FASTER I work= the More work I get.

Loyal Teamster

I recently completed my probation period as a new hire in San Diego. I'm a preloader,. I like giving my 100% effort @ work, but every time my slide is clean, my supervisor orders me across the penn to help a preloader that's backed up. What bothers me is that I'm dripping in sweat:angry:meanwhile the other preloader is dry as rock & seems chill'n.:peaceful: This makes me FEEL like a FOOL & being taken advantaged of. when i RETURN 2 my area, its BACKED UP & i'll have to work TWICE as hard to CATCH UP. supervisors don't seem to care. It seems the vast majority of preloaders in my hub work at a slow pace when loading their trucks. They all agree that the FASTER they work, the MORE work they get. I don't want to become a LAGer like most employees. I'm having Second Toughts about KEEPING JOB. I Believe a new POLICY should be made suck as, "NO SWEAT,NO HELP"( if your not sweating, you don't deserve help) How can I SOLVE this ISSUE without being seen a a problematic employee?

Its sad to say that I've become probably the laziest(or top 5) employee of my center. Its sad how a company(sups) can/will mold a great hard working employee into a lazy union slob. My performance has diminished to bare minimum. I don't wake up excited to work anymore.

mixyo

Dispatcher
Its sad to say that I've become probably the laziest(or top 5) employee of my center. Its sad how a company(sups) can/will mold a great hard working employee into a lazy union slob. My performance has diminished to bare minimum. I don't wake up excited to work anymore.
cool story bro.

rudy5150

Why are you sweating and why are you keeping your side clean then helping others duh! Don't be stupid! Slow down superhero

Ouch

Ding ding ding you have learned the hard way. The more you do the more they will put on you, and before you know it you will be injured at work and your sup will be asking how in the world did you do that. Then you will be told your working unsafe and it will become your fault. The first words you will hear is why weren't you following methods, your suppose to know if you follow every method you'll never get hurt, lol lol. Do your job and do it exactly like they want method by method, if you do this there is no possible way you will have time to help anyone else.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Newsflash: No one cares.