President Biden

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm sorry, but I can't hack listening to RFK talk.
I know it's a vocal chord thing , I feel sorry for the guy, but I can only go about 5 minutes.

Box Ox

I'm sorry, but I can't hack listening to RFK talk.
I know it's a vocal chord thing , I feel sorry for the guy, but I can only go about 5 minutes.

Yep, spasmodic dysphonia. Recognized it from my days of listening to Diane Rehm's show on NPR. She's got the same condition.

Thebrownblob

He's one of the retards who got vaccinated for the China virus?
Nope he’s was totally against it.
1687572222907.jpeg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I believe DIDO identifies as a libertarian.

Makes sense.
Libertarians are the nuttiest of them all. For their philosophy to "work" it would basically require an alternative reality where the Free Market dictated all economic decisions, everything would be privatized (including prisons, fire departments etc.) and where you get to do anything you want until somebody points a gun at you. If DIDOs house were on fire, they wouldn't respond unless he had paid his membership.
GOP is almost as crazy, so they fall in line with their fellow nuts.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Libertarians are the nuttiest of them all. For their philosophy to "work" it would basically require an alternative reality where the Free Market dictated all economic decisions, everything would be privatized (including prisons, fire departments etc.) and where you get to do anything you want until somebody points a gun at you. If DIDOs house were on fire, they wouldn't respond unless he had paid his membership.
GOP is almost as crazy, so they fall in line with their fellow nuts.
You sound like an asylum inmate.

Sportello

Joe just confessed to an impeachable offense. So let’s here it from you Dems. Did Joe just confess or is his mind so shot we can’t hold him to what he says because he doesn’t know what he is saying. I’ll wait for your opinions.

Play the whole tape.