President Biden

Box Ox

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Please see the post right above yours. Took a minute to do and wasn't a burden. While I am obviously a peanut brain meme addict, Current Events was starting to feel like imgflip and I wanted to make sure that you were OK.

Nah. Just technically proficient.
You're just in menopause.
You have paused and are starting to realize no matter who the republican is, you're gonna vote for him.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Are you OK? You've posted 59 memes so far today.
1687960106999.png

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Who said anything about Trump . I hope you are aware that he is not in office. I was posting about the current occupant of the oval office that is bringing the country to ruin. Please stop fixating on Trump it's bad for your health.
What Trump is doing to this country, and what he has always done, is to create division, discourage unity, and "bring the country to ruin". He is a toxic wannabe dictator that needs to take-up deep sea exploration as a new hobby. Literally ripping the nation apart, and you continue to worship him. A bad actor trying to play the part of the president in a reality TV series. When he actually had the job, he spent most of his time NOT doing the job. A camera and attention whore who shouldn't ever have been president in the first place.
Now, on your knees for Orange Jesus like a good little follower.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Whatever. There are actually things being done now. What did Trump do, besides kill a million Americans?
I tell you what he isn't . Not a descendant of slave owners . Also why do you bring up Trump anyway he is not the president . Joe Biden is . Instead of bringing up the past as misdirection ,why don't you list all the good things Uncle Joe has done for us . I know he may have finished a sentence once.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
What Trump is doing to this country, and what he has always done, is to create division, discourage unity, and "bring the country to ruin". He is a toxic wannabe dictator that needs to take-up deep sea exploration as a new hobby. Literally ripping the nation apart, and you continue to worship him. A bad actor trying to play the part of the president in a reality TV series. When he actually had the job, he spent most of his time NOT doing the job. A camera and attention whore who shouldn't ever have been president in the first place.
I guess you didn't read my post or maybe went to public school in Baltimore . Stop fixating on Trump he is not in office.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Just because you are a Biden-worshipper doesn't mean others mimic your obsessions.

I cherished my father, and i was fully aware that he wasn't perfect.

I can respect Trump for his intentions, knowing he makes mistakes.

I don't need drug-induced paranoia to find fault with what Biden is doing. But, you do you.

Sportello

Just because you are a Biden-worshipper doesn't mean others mimic your obsessions.

I cherished my father, and i was fully aware that he wasn't perfect.

I can respect Trump for his intentions, knowing he makes mistakes.

I don't need drug-induced paranoia to find fault with what Biden is doing. But, you do you.
Hate is a unifying factor. Trump capitalizes on that.

A true Fascist.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I tell you what he isn't . Not a descendant of slave owners . Also why do you bring up Trump anyway he is not the president . Joe Biden is . Instead of bringing up the past as misdirection ,why don't you list all the good things Uncle Joe has done for us . I know he may have finished a sentence once.
Who cares? And to the usual suspects, Trump is still the president because of the "crooked election". Joe hasn't sold us out like Osama Bin Trump. Glad you support fascism and dictatorship.