President Biden

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Bidenomics!
IMG_0892.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The media is starting to spin it toward Kamala . Conspiracy ? Pin it on her and bring in Gavin . The story is that the contraband was found near the secure entrance of the west wing a few steps away from the situation room near where the VP parks her car .
I could see it being her.

oldngray

nowhere special
The media is starting to spin it toward Kamala . Conspiracy ? Pin it on her and bring in Gavin . The story is that the contraband was found near the secure entrance of the west wing a few steps away from the situation room near where the VP parks her car .
That is the 3rd place where they are claiming it was found. Spin cycle in action.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
That is the 3rd place where they are claiming it was found. Spin cycle in action.

They can’t find the 1 person who brought Cocaine into the Whitehouse but they can find hundreds that got within 100 ft of the Capitol 🤔. We live in a very corrupt country and we are finding out day by day that the corruption is spread into agencies we once trusted and the ones that was suppose to keep a check on them.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
They can’t find the 1 person who brought Cocaine into the Whitehouse but they can find hundreds that got within 100 ft of the Capitol 🤔. We live in a very corrupt country and we are finding out day by day that the corruption is spread into agencies we once trusted and the ones that was suppose to keep a check on them.
They know it’s on a security camera . They are just in spin mode

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
There's probably already been a recording deletion oopsie. To be announced late on an upcoming Friday afternoon.
Breaking News!
We have an announcement from the Whitehouse… “It seems the security cameras in the area of where the cocaine was found wasn’t working. We had the best security guards in that area at the time, they were the same ones that was watching over Epstein, but they didn’t see anything, sorry we will probably never know which tourist brought the cocaine in. No more questions, good night.”