President Biden

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1688832931468.png

Box Ox

I'm pleased that the media seems to be moving toward acknowledging that it’s time for him to go. The behavior being described in the article is that of an old man in the throes of dementia. I've seen it firsthand. It's not his fault. It happens. But his family needs to step in and say he's had enough. If they don't the MSM should keep pushing for it.

newolddude

I'm pleased that the media seems to be moving toward acknowledging that it’s time for him to go. The behavior being described in the article is that of an old man in the throes of dementia. I've seen it firsthand. It's not his fault. It happens. But his family needs to step in and say he's had enough. If they don't the MSM should keep pushing for it.

Pretty much every other president has had fits of rage and impatience (including Saint Donald) but that’s a sign of Biden’s badness?

LBJ made staffers sit outside his restroom while he took dumps. Clinton was notorious for his anger. Even Bush 43 had a mean streak.

If you want a soft squishy president try Jimmy Carter and how well that turned out.