President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Who goes to the grocery store every day?
I do. I go to 2 stores everyday (Ralphs and Albertsons) to visit my friends that work there. All ages from all walks of life.
They worry when they don't see me.

I don't buy something everyday......'cept my coffee.

It's climate controlled, level walking with carts for extra support. I get my 30 mins. of walking in and I do it safely!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

Yippee ki-yay, mohhher fu*ker!
20jpgsw.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

Drone deinition......

A male bee, especially a honeybee, that is characteristically stingless, performs no work, and produces no honey. Its only function is to mate with the queen bee.
An idle person who lives off others; a loafer.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Obama was at soe sort of prayer breakfast this morning.

One doctor/speaker believes in CARPE DIEM !!

How often in your life will you be one chair away from the president? So, he tied tithing to fair tax. Brilliant move!! You make $100.00 you give 10%...you make a million dollars, you also pay 10%. That's fair ! He took his shot. Obama was not happy and pretended to read a paper. He was clearly embarassed.

Did I mention the doctor was black?
He's a brain surgeon for infants. He saves babies and Obama helps to fund abortions. The doc saw his opportunity and he followed the carpe diem espoused by Robin Williams in Dead Poet's Society.

moreluck

golden ticket member

There will be talk about his maybe running for Pres.

As a Seventh Day Adventist, he would have a snowball's chance in hell........ Less than a Mormon's chance and even lesser that a Scientologist's chance)

Both Dr. and Mrs Carson are members of Seventh Day Adventsts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Carson

moreluck

golden ticket member

The left is saying this was not the time & place to bring up the subject of taxes or deficit.

Listening to past prayer breakfast speeches of BO's, he talks about his agenda (non-religious) all the time.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

But pouring water over a terroist's face is forbidden and I promise to add not one more prisoner to Gitmo !!

Ya, you "Fiscal" conservatives have it all figured out. Put more people in gitmo without charges and torture them. That only costs us billions of dollars in operations and eventually lawsuits.

I have no problem with the president killing ANY american who is ASSOCIATED with a terror group in a foreign land who is working on ANY plots to harm americans or the country.

Thats what the drone program was created to do.

I dont get you people, when BUSH was killing civilians in the tens of thousands, none of you complained. You called it collateral damage. OBAMA kills a terror group leader and his 16 yr old son happens to be there as well, and is killed, and your outraged?

Please, put a sock in it.

Peace

TOS

UPS Lifer

The only person who is full of rage is you. If you had your way you would water board all the Republicans!

I think we should do whatever is necessary to save American patriots lives... That means even putting you in a room with them :funny:.. 5 minutes with a pitcher of kool-aid and you :soapbox: and that should get them talking!!!!:nervoussmiley:

If not blow em to smithereens!:angel: Allah here you come!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Ya, you "Fiscal" conservatives have it all figured out. Put more people in gitmo without charges and torture them. That only costs us billions of dollars in operations and eventually lawsuits.

I have no problem with the president killing ANY american who is ASSOCIATED with a terror group in a foreign land who is working on ANY plots to harm americans or the country.

Thats what the drone program was created to do.

I dont get you people, when BUSH was killing civilians in the tens of thousands, none of you complained. You called it collateral damage. OBAMA kills a terror group leader and his 16 yr old son happens to be there as well, and is killed, and your outraged?

Please, put a sock in it.

Peace

TOS
Build them a new lighted soccer field? That's some torture right there.

We can't even keep the stadium lit for our SuperBowl,yet we provide them with night soccer. Doesn't make any sense to me.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

Too bad the president doesn't take Pope Benedict's example and resign for his inability to lead this country!! :dissapointed:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via Breitbart:
The costs of Obamacare are not just hitting businesses this year–they are also hitting the government, and public employees as well. Virginia, for example, is about to limit part time employees to 29 hours per week in order to avoid triggering Obamacare’s requirement that employers provide health insurance to those working 30 hours per week or more. The state cannot afford the $110 million annual cost of insurance.

Elsewhere, public institutions are taking similar steps to limit part-time work. In Ohio, Youngstown State University recently announced a 29-hour-per-week part-time limit, and placed employees on notice that they would be fired if they worked more than the maximum.

Other public universities are doing the same across the nation, just as their private-sector counterparts are limiting part-time hours to avoid the Obamacare rule.
In addition to limiting part-time hours, many institutions–public and private–are moving employees from full-time to part-time status to avoid Obamacare requirements.

Doing so means facing the ire of left-wing institutions such as John Podesta’s Think Progress, which recently castigated a Wendy’s franchise for cutting employees’ hours. Yet there is little most businesses can do–they are merely responding to incentives written into law.

moreluck

golden ticket member

[h=2]Poll: Americans Rank Gun Control 18th Out Of 21 Issues The Government Should Make A Priority…[/h]
1-24-13-1.png

Bonus: Dead last on the list … global warming.
Via Breitbart:
In a Pew Research Poll listing 21 things the public believes should be government priorities for 2013, passing more gun laws is number 18 out of 21.

The majority of Americans simply do not see gun control as a pressing concern problem like President Obama and the Democrats do.

Instead, the American people are worried about the economy (first on the list), jobs (second), the deficit (third), and terrorism (fourth).

moreluck

golden ticket member

The pres. is probably practicing in the mirror on trying to keep a straight face while talking about his #1 priority....jobs. Thank Goodness for "Wives" reruns so I don't have to watch Barack's lies tomorrow night on the state of the union speech..

:rofl::bigsmile2::rofl: