President Obama!

island1fox

Re: Obamanomics

The Sequester Cuts are wrong--they do not make sense -- they will hurt the economy--they will cause people to loose jobs---there is a better way of cutting the deficit.

What IDIOT came up with this Insane Plan....Opps it was me --- President Obama:sad-little:

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, the pres. was kind of insinuating that the first responders would be cut etc...when the sequestration happens.

I didn't think police or fire were paid by the federal govt???????!!!!! Aren't they paid by the state they work in??

Doesn't the pres. have other areas he can let people go.....like all the green jobs and unimportant positions instead of threatening and attempting to scare us?

He complains that the GOP better stop this sequestration but the pres. himself is on tape saying he will veto anything that comes his way that will stop sequestration. He's walks & talks in circles.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Here's some simple words for you.

JOHN BOEHNER on sequestration:

"I GOT 98% of what I wanted in the deal"

Tell me again how this is Obamas creation?

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OBAMA recieves the HIGHEST civilian honor, THE MEDAL OF DISTINCTION!

Obama to Receive Israel’s Highest Civilian Award in March - Shalom Life USA

So much for the FOX NEWS position that OBAMA and Israel are at odds. Another slap in the face of the right wing propagandist news channel.
"President Obama has made a unique and meaningful contribution to strengthening the state of Israel and the security of its people," the office said in a statement.
"Barack Obama is a true friend of the state of Israel and has been since the beginning of his public life. As president of the United States he has stood beside Israel in times of crisis," it added.

Obama to Receive 'Medal of Distinction' in Israel | Common Dreams

Gee, I thought John Bolton said Obama didnt have Israel's best interest at heart?

Peace

TOS

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
So, the pres. was kind of insinuating that the first responders would be cut etc...when the sequestration happens.

I didn't think police or fire were paid by the federal govt???????!!!!! Aren't they paid by the state they work in??

Your understanding of what the Federal government provides is astounding. Have you ever heard of 'grants'?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
".......the automatic cut idea was originally proffered by the White House during the debt-ceiling talks of 2011. He said Congress "reluctantly accepted the president's demand......""

Read more: Boehner to Obama: You created spending cut crisis, you fix it | Fox News

Boehner: I got ’98 percent’ of what I wanted in debt deal - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

The president is out there trying to scare Americans.......that's not what a good leader does.
He's mean and diabolical!!

Are you now delusional?

moreluck

golden ticket member

He said on TV....when I call for help from first responders (means cops or fireman to me) nobody will show up.
This is what he told Americans and if that isn't meant to scare and intimidate, I don't know what is. Didn't you watch your great leader speak?

He's delusional........He picks who doesn't get paid....make it that green crap!!

"Obama cautioned that if the $85 billion in immediate cuts — known as the sequester — occur, the full range of government would feel the effects. Among those he listed: furloughed FBI agents, reductions in spending for communities to pay police and fire personnel and teachers, and decreased ability to respond to threats around the world."

He has the option to choose what gets cut.........he just threatens!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/not-much-urge...-214917737.html;_ylt=AwrNUbJgYiVRO1EAWXvQtDMD

Last edited:

texan

President Obama is back to work. Where is Congress?
Let us go back to Nov 21st 2011
CBS
November 21, 2011
President Obama is promising to veto any effort to undo the automatic spending cuts that are
set to take effect now that the congressional supercommittee has announced its failure to
strike a deal to cut $1.2 trillion from the deficit over the next 10 years.

"Already some in Congress are trying to undo these automatic spending cuts.

My message to them is simple: No," Mr. Obama said from the White House briefing room Monday evening.
"I will veto any effort to get rid of those automatic spending cuts to domestic and defense spending."

"There will be no easy off ramps on this one.," he added…

Obama pledges to veto effort to undo automatic spending cuts - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Now you, the President, the media, and others want an "easy off ramp" from Congress?

moreluck

golden ticket member
127480_600.jpg