Presidents Obama versus Trump

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Older African Americans are some of the nicest most religious people. They have been through so much. But I don't have white guilt because I worked for everything I got I never inherited or given anything. I'm not a racist at all just sick of double standard
Well your speaking out of both sides of your mouth. White guilt. Lmfao.

vantexan

I have a dream to that one day that the most qualified American gets the job in America. And that all laws are enforced.
Just came out that the Obama administration implemented a questionnaire for air traffic control applicants. Used to be applicants went through a rigorous battery of tests and only the very highest scores were accepted. The new questionnaire asks various things such as what was your worst subject in high school? Did you play high school sports? What is your previous work experience? Answers are weighted and believe it or not answering science was your worst subject, you did play sports, you haven't worked in the last three years are all scored higher than if you say you are a pilot or have previous air traffic control experience! Man part of group suing government over this was responsible for training thousands of air traffic controllers. Why was this done? Obama administration said there wasn't enough diversity amongst air traffic controllers! I chit you not!!!! Man suing said this would be like the VA refusing to hire medical school graduates, saying they can train doctors themselves. Yep, diversity over safety. I don't care what color a person is in the tower, I just want them to be extremely sharp and knowledgeable.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Just came out that the Obama administration implemented a questionnaire for air traffic control applicants.
I don't care what color a person is in the tower, I just want them to be extremely sharp and knowledgeable.
Just Fox News reporting this as of now.
I gonna wait a couple of days before joining in.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just came out that the Obama administration implemented a questionnaire for air traffic control applicants. Used to be applicants went through a rigorous battery of tests and only the very highest scores were accepted. The new questionnaire asks various things such as what was your worst subject in high school? Did you play high school sports. What is your previous work experience. Answers are weighted and believe it or not answering science was your worst subject, you did play sports, you haven't worked in the last three years are all scored higher than if you say you are a pilot or have previous air traffic control experience! Man part of group suing government over this was responsible for training thousands of air traffic controllers. Why was this done? Obama administration said there wasn't enough diversity amongst air traffic controllers! I chit you not!!!! Man suing said this would be like the VA refusing to hire medical school graduates, saying they can train doctors themselves. Yep, diversity over safety. I don't care what color a person is in the tower, I just want them to be extremely sharp and knowledgeable.
Fake news

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Just came out that the Obama administration implemented a questionnaire for air traffic control applicants. Used to be applicants went through a rigorous battery of tests and only the very highest scores were accepted. The new questionnaire asks various things such as what was your worst subject in high school? Did you play high school sports? What is your previous work experience? Answers are weighted and believe it or not answering science was your worst subject, you did play sports, you haven't worked in the last three years are all scored higher than if you say you are a pilot or have previous air traffic control experience! Man part of group suing government over this was responsible for training thousands of air traffic controllers. Why was this done? Obama administration said there wasn't enough diversity amongst air traffic controllers! I chit you not!!!! Man suing said this would be like the VA refusing to hire medical school graduates, saying they can train doctors themselves. Yep, diversity over safety. I don't care what color a person is in the tower, I just want them to be extremely sharp and knowledgeable.
Extremely hard to read.

So your angry , or no ? Or wut? We can’t wait like this all night. Get yourself together.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It's old news. FAA changed the requirements, and a bunch of people who had been paying for a degree that's no longer needed are suing. Snowflake America.

Fox news and the blaze are just dragging this crap back up as clickbait for cuckservatives like you.
Why so angry brother. You seem extremely hostile and angry over a lot of different topics. Everything ok man?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Shhhh, this guy is an easy target, let me have my fun.
5156E686-F3D8-4FD9-80A6-F296A5C800FD.gif
CE552C36-7523-467A-B383-9A13509FC35C.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd

It would be like someone firing all the experienced air traffic controllers and replacing them with a bunch of filthy no good scabs......Oh, wait that happened under the great Ronald Reagan. Where was your outrage over that?

vantexan

It would be like someone firing all the experienced air traffic controllers and replacing them with a bunch of filthy no good scabs......Oh, wait that happened under the great Ronald Reagan. Where was your outrage over that?
Happened a long time ago and they brought in experienced people to replace them or are you not aware they have air traffic controllers in the military? But what does that have to do with what's going on now?

vantexan

It's old news. FAA changed the requirements, and a bunch of people who had been paying for a degree that's no longer needed are suing. Snowflake America.

Fox news and the blaze are just dragging this crap back up as clickbait for cuckservatives like you.
Gee, I wonder why they're suing the FAA over old news? And what about that questionnaire? Amazing that some would put social engineering above public safety. And to the graduates from Embry-Riddle, nah you don't need that degree, that's silly. Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Happened a long time ago and they brought in experienced people to replace them or are you not aware they have air traffic controllers in the military? But what does that have to do with what's going on now?
It has to do with the fact that if a Republican did that your ok with it, but if God forbid Obama did it. It's the end of the world.