Presidents Obama versus Trump

vantexan

It has to do with the fact that if a Republican did that your ok with it, but if God forbid Obama did it. It's the end of the world.
Nope, if a Republican did it then the apocalypse is near and I'd be digging a very deep hole(just kidding). Anyone that would put political correctness, social engineering, diversity above public safety should have their head examined. It's telling that you want to examine the motive for criticizing the Obama administration rather than what they actually did. And then try to call me partisan, LOL.

It will be fine

Nope, if a Republican did it then the apocalypse is near and I'd be digging a very deep hole(just kidding). Anyone that would put political correctness, social engineering, diversity above public safety should have their head examined. It's telling that you want to examine the motive for criticizing the Obama administration rather than what they actually did. And then try to call me partisan, LOL.
We know it had such disastrous results from all the plane crashes during the Obama years. They were just falling out of the sky left and right.

vantexan

We know it had such disastrous results from all the plane crashes during the Obama years. They were just falling out of the sky left and right.
I wonder how many near misses were averted by experienced pilots? To tell highly qualified candidates their applications would no longer be considered and bring high school grads off the streets is insane. This has been going on since 2013.

Yaba Daba Do

Donkey Punch Extraordinaire
It has to do with the fact that if a Republican did that your ok with it, but if God forbid Obama did it. It's the end of the world.
No, the point is a republican wouldn't do something like this because they value qualifications and experience over things like ethnicity or skin color. Democrats are generally worried about "social justice" above just about everything else.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
No, the point is a republican wouldn't do something like this because they value qualifications and experience over things like ethnicity or skin color. Democrats are generally worried about "social justice" above just about everything else.
No the point was the Republicans broke a union, where was your concern about qualifications and experience then?
Go back to bedrock I can hear Barney unzipping his pants

Yaba Daba Do

No the point was the Republicans broke a union, where was your concern about qualifications and experience then?
Go back to bedrock I can hear Barney unzipping his pants
All i was responding to was what i quoted. I am unfamiliar with what happened back in the 80's as i was a toddler therefor i was not commenting on that.

Yaba Daba Do

Then why quote me?
Because you were the one that said if a republican hired people based on diversity over qualifications he would be okay with it. I was saying a republican wouldn't be okay with it as that is one of the reasons people are in fact republicans. If this was about something that was not policy based you would be 100% correct.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Because you were the one that said if a republican hired people based on diversity over qualifications he would be okay with it. I was saying a republican wouldn't be okay with it as that is one of the reasons people are in fact republicans. If this was about something that was not policy based you would be 100% correct.
Your outlook is very much based on mainstream media and populist connotations of categorizing people in disregard to their genuine character. This is the biggest problem with politics. It's become a game of finger pointing and cold shouldering instead of doing what democracy was intended to do: Compromise.

Yaba Daba Do

Your outlook is very much based on mainstream media and populist connotations of categorizing people in disregard to their genuine character. This is the biggest problem with politics. It's become a game of finger pointing and cold shouldering instead of doing what democracy was intended to do: Compromise.
My outlook is based on the fact that there are fundamental differences between political parties. People look at those differences and then decide which party they want to participate in.

Yaba Daba Do

I think It would be nice if people could campaign on each individual issue with no mention of party but there are too many candidates for most people to do all their research to know exactly where each candidate stands on every issue.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
I think It would be nice if people could campaign on each individual issue with no mention of party but there are too many candidates for most people to do all their research to know exactly where each candidate stands on every issue.
There's also too many issues. Life's complex. It's dynamic. People are allowed to change their minds. Their supposed. It's called growing and adapting. And if a person 'neglects' to talk about an issue people will have an issue with that.