Prison break shatters peace in upstate New York towns By Ray Sanchez, CNN Updated 9:40 PM ET, Tue Ju

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Something still smells fishy .
The camp is owned by a group of correction officers and the DNA tested were fast tracked .
Remind me of a Mass State Lab Tech who was fudging drug tests results and which when caught caused the release of hundreds of convicted felons .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Something still smells fishy .
The camp is owned by a group of correction officers and the DNA tested were fast tracked .
Remind me of a Mass State Lab Tech who was fudging drug tests results and which when caught caused the release of hundreds of convicted felons .

The correction officers who own this camp work at Upstate Correctional Facility in Malone, not CCF in Dannemora.

It is not uncommon to fast track testing in cases such as this; however, I do agree that if they can do the tests within a few hours, why does it take so long for routine tests?

upschuck

The correction officers who own this camp work at Upstate Correctional Facility in Malone, not CCF in Dannemora.

It is not uncommon to fast track testing in cases such as this; however, I do agree that if they can do the tests within a few hours, why does it take so long for routine tests?
Backlog?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So instead of spending all these millions looking for 2 inmates , the governor should have added more funds to the DNA Lab's budget ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
More criminal cases would have been solved quicker , thus adding to the general population of the prisons and having more guards to watch over them .

upschuck

More criminal cases would have been solved quicker , thus adding to the general population of the prisons and having more guards to watch over them .
How many court cases are held up because of dna testing, not many, if any at all. Those cases would probably be paternity, as well.