Problem with heat.

Cementups

Box Monkey
if you happen to get jock itch really bad I highly recommend using:

Zeasorb-300x228.png

you can use the one for athlete's foot down there. it is the exact same as the one for jock itch. and it's much easier to find. In with the foot care stuff at Target. It's a little pricey but soooooo worth it. And you don't have to use a lot like you would with baby powder.

bbsam

Staff member
Why would you want to cure it? Don't you enjoy getting home all sweaty droppin you're drws falling back in the AC and scrratching ferociously for about six hours? Good times.

ideliver2u67

20 Down
My father taught me an old trick for this. Go to any welding shop, and get yourself a piece of welders chalk, which is also known as soapstone, and put it in your pocket. I couldnt find mine a couple weeks ago and suffered the rath, next day i picked up a piece for a buck. Break it in half, and stick it in your pocket. IT WORKS...I have turned on the guys in my building to this, and now everyone uses it. And it lasts for a LONG time. Cheap and easy trick to beat the heat.

Thebrownstreak

My father taught me an old trick for this. Go to any welding shop, and get yourself a piece of welders chalk, which is also known as soapstone, and put it in your pocket. I couldnt find mine a couple weeks ago and suffered the rath, next day i picked up a piece for a buck. Break it in half, and stick it in your pocket. IT WORKS...I have turned on the guys in my building to this, and now everyone uses it. And it lasts for a LONG time. Cheap and easy trick to beat the heat.
What exactly does it do for you?

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Under armour heat gear compression shorts, keeps you dry and odor free. I also wore the heat gear shirt under the browns and stayed dry in the wonderful 103 temps today