NO HEAT IN THE BUILDING

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Tell us all how much your rent is. Gas is probably still $8.00 a gallon
BBACEE96-554F-428C-A690-47CD3CC1B3C5.png

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I worked in the air recovery for 20+ years . The heater was always broken and once it got into the 30's or below it was ineffectual anyway. It was an out building about 150 long by 12 wide with open doors the whole length on both sides for he package cars to drop their NDA's off . You wore carhartts and heavy sweatshirts in the winter and dealt with it. Kind of like walking to school with bare feet in the snow LOL.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I worked in the air recovery for 20+ years . The heater was always broken and once it got into the 30's or below it was ineffectual anyway. It was an out building about 150 long by 12 wide with open doors the whole length on both sides for he package cars to drop their NDA's off . You wore carhartts and heavy sweatshirts in the winter and dealt with it. Kind of like walking to school with bare feet in the snow LOL.

Most UPS people would be surprised, what working on an open air freight dock is like.

Heaters ? Ha Ha !

There aren't even any doors....

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Most UPS people would be surprised, what working on an open air freight dock is like.

Heaters ? Ha Ha !

There aren't even any doors....
I felt healthier and had less colds working in that environment than in a heated office. Although sorting mass quantities of NDA envelopes that just came off the trucks with bare hands was like handling ice cubes .