Prominent REPUBLICANS now actively supporting HILLARY CLINTON!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And here comes the the "tipping' of the balance on the election!

This thread dedicated solely to the most prominent Republicans to ENDORSE Hillary Clinton..

As the republican establishment breaks rank with the party and mostly DRUMPF, one at a time they are jumping ship.

Like rats, they know when a ship is sinking. Too bad you people dont know the ship is going down.. Maybe you are all Captains?

In slap at Trump, some wealthy Republicans campaign for Clinton

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And here comes the the "tipping' of the balance on the election!

This thread dedicated solely to the most prominent Republicans to ENDORSE Hillary Clinton..

As the republican establishment breaks rank with the party and mostly DRUMPF, one at a time they are jumping ship.

Like rats, they know when a ship is sinking. Too bad you people dont know the ship is going down.. Maybe you are all Captains?

In slap at Trump, some wealthy Republicans campaign for Clinton

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOS.
Thank you TOS for providing this link that proves what Trump has been saying about the establishment Republicans.

That they are no different than the establishment Democrats.

They are both bought by the same Billionaires and Big Businesses.

And they will join together to fight anyone who threatens their benefactors.

And the person who is upsetting the apple cart is Donald J. Trump.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Billionaire MEG WHITMAN, fully endorses Hillary Clinton promising to help fund raise for her presidential campaign, calling DRUMPF a

dem·a·gogue
ˈdeməˌɡäɡ/
noun
noun: demagogue; plural noun: demagogues
a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.
synonyms: rabble-rouser, agitator, political agitator, soapbox orator, firebrand, fomenter, provocateur
"he was drawn into a circle of campus demagogues"
  • (in ancient Greece and Rome) a leader or orator who espoused the cause of the common people.
Keep track of which Republicans are supporting Donald Trump

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Billionaire Mark Cuban (R) fully endorses Hillary Clinton promising to help fund raise for her presidential campaign, calling DRUMPF a

JAGOFF

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Maria Comella (R) fully endorsed Hillary Clinton promising to vote for Hillary over DRUMPF calling him..... Drumroll please....

"A DEMAGOGUE"

Comella, a longtime aide to Republican New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, told CNN on Tuesday that she plans to vote for Clinton. Christie has been a strong Trump supporter since he ended his own presidential bid in February. Comella stopped working for Christie after his campaign ended. She has since started a consulting company, CNN reported.

“Donald Trump has been a demagogue this whole time, preying on people’s anxieties with loose information and salacious rhetoric, drumming up fear and hatred of the ‘other,'” Comella said in the CNN interview. “I’m voting for Hillary Clinton in November and I’m voting for her because I don’t believe it’s enough to say you aren’t for Donald Trump. My mom and dad were Republicans, but they didn’t always vote Republican. There are times when principle trumps (no pun intended) party and we have to be okay with acknowledging that.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
NSA chief Brent Scowcroft (R) fully endorses Hillary Clinton, promising to vote for Hillary calling DRUMPF...

"UNPREPARED TO LEAD"

Clk88taWAAAsIRu.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
CIA chief Michael Morrell (I) fully endorses Hillary Clinton and promises to campaign and vote for her... Saying about DRUMPF...

"Donald Trump is an “unwitting agent” for Russia who will threaten America’s national security"

"Donald J. Trump is not only unqualified for the job, but he may well pose a threat to our national security.”

"Even more important, the character traits he has exhibited during the primary season suggest he would be a poor, even dangerous, commander in chief.”

Michael Morell, ex-CIA chief, endorses Hillary Clinton, calls Trump an ‘unwitting agent’ of Russia

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
HAHA..I am not losing my mind..

thats for you DRUMPF supporters to experience. I am only here to remind you daily of the huge mistake you made jumping on board he sinking ship that is the DRUMPF campaign.

There will be more TOP republicans to add to this list. Stay tuned.

It has to make you wonder though, "what the hell am i missing, if all these top republicans are speaking out against DRUMPF?"

If not, then I am sure that one brain cell has plenty of room to bounce around.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Former Reagan aide Doug Elmet (R) and Jennifer Lim (R), a co-founder with Milloy, of Republican Women for Hillary Clinton have fully endorsed Hillary Clinton... caling DRUMPF..

"The wrong man for the highest office in the land"...

Got to love when Ronald Reagans advisors are supporting Hillary Clinton...!