ps4

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
The long awaited, next big gaming console, playstation 4 is being released on the 15th. Get ready to deliver a bunch of those....

oldngray

nowhere special
ps4 will be a huge hit but I think most early people won't want to wait so will stand in line at stores to get one. Smarter people will wait until after Christmas to get one but people are impatient.

browndingo

ps4 will be a huge hit but I think most early people won't want to wait so will stand in line at stores to get one. Smarter people will wait until after Christmas to get one but people are impatient.

A lot of those people standing in line are turning around and selling them on ebay for a profit - and shipping them out with us. We start seeing them over the customer counter the day after they go on sale.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The new Xbox is releasing a week later too. Both Sony and Microsoft have supposedly sold over 1.5 million each through online pre-orders..... all to ship out on their respective launch dates.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Jury duty is great for catching up on reading a few books,but to be honest,I'd rather put up with ups's crap than
​let them decide if I was worthy enough to judge anyone.

I would much rather get paid my daily guarantee to sit in a nice, comfy chair.

Jurors do not judge anyone---they listen to testimony and render a decision based on the facts.

moreluck

golden ticket member
How naïve.........jurors come with their own prejudices.
Sit back and relax and collect $5 a day ?? (That's what I got 10 years ago) That doesn't cover gas and lunch. I think it's up to $15 a day now. Daily guarantee...:rofl::rofl: