ps4

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by TooTechie, Nov 5, 2013.

1. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

The long awaited, next big gaming console, playstation 4 is being released on the 15th. Get ready to deliver a bunch of those....

2. jaker

jaker trolling

maybe not did you see how much that thing cost , we make good money and I won't buy one

3. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

ps4 will be a huge hit but I think most early people won't want to wait so will stand in line at stores to get one. Smarter people will wait until after Christmas to get one but people are impatient.

4. browndingo

browndingo Member

A lot of those people standing in line are turning around and selling them on ebay for a profit - and shipping them out with us. We start seeing them over the customer counter the day after they go on sale.

5. you aint even know it

you aint even know it Well-Known Troll Troll

Get ready for theft to go up, get ready to be punished by new rules just because some thieve(s) couldn't keep their hands out of the brown cookie jar.

6. 1BROWNWRENCH

1BROWNWRENCH Amatuer Malthusian

Guess I must be some luddite. I'm still enjoying my PS2. I have stacks of games I haven't even played yet @ $4.99 each.

7. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I deliver to Gamestop---thankfully I will be on jury duty that day.

8. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Yes, I was planning to shove the ps4 down my pants and go thru security....riiight lol......:rolleyes2:

9. 1BROWNWRENCH

Don't have any "security" at my center. Had a driver a few years ago caught red-handed putting 2 iPads in his car trunk.:dissapointed:

10. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Had 2 drivers fired in the last few months for stealing iphones...

11. 1BROWNWRENCH

Funny thing was this guy was the son of the state auditor.

12. Notretiredyet

Notretiredyet Active Member

He must have made his dad proud, losing a 80K+ per year job for a $300 phone. Idiot.

13. DriveInDriveOut

DriveInDriveOut The One Who Knocks

The new Xbox is releasing a week later too. Both Sony and Microsoft have supposedly sold over 1.5 million each through online pre-orders..... all to ship out on their respective launch dates.

14. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Game makers are the winners, bull $ATVI

15. DS

DS Fenderbender

Jury duty is great for catching up on reading a few books,but to be honest,I'd rather put up with ups's crap than
    ​let them decide if I was worthy enough to judge anyone.

16. you aint even know it

Thieves will always find a way to thieve. And I'm sure the guards wont underestimate them, because i wouldnt.

17. you aint even know it

Thieves will always find a way to thieve. And I'm sure the guards wont underestimate them, because i wouldnt.

18. brostalss

brostalss Active Member

Four PS4's per box. $1600 a box. I have 25 to deliver to my local GameStop next Wednesday.

19. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I would much rather get paid my daily guarantee to sit in a nice, comfy chair.

Jurors do not judge anyone---they listen to testimony and render a decision based on the facts.

20. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

How naïve.........jurors come with their own prejudices.
    Sit back and relax and collect $5 a day ?? (That's what I got 10 years ago) That doesn't cover gas and lunch. I think it's up to $15 a day now. Daily guarantee...:rofl::rofl: