Question for the runner , gunners.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Why? No seriously. You go out there , sheet ground shipper release pkgs as ni1. Leave packages in mailboxes. Run though people's yards. Go to pick ups an hour early. Get angry if coustomer has a question or asks you to do anything that keeps you from sprinting back to truck. Seriously, I don't understand it. You make your union brothers look horrible, not that you care, because you don't. You will not make it here long doing the things you do on a daily basis. Rant over

BrownTexas

Because they want to hurry and get back out so they can get sent back out for more. We have a lot of older seniority drivers that are runner gunners. Can't want to see what happens when they finally get in trouble for signing for people and leaving alcohol on people's door steps.

Pooter

I'm not even top rate and I make enough that I don't feel the need to run like a :censored2:.

Just seems highly unprofessional running with boxes.

oldngray

nowhere special
932787c2bd36eb1f7b5eff2451adf9d1.jpg

Foamer Pyle

Only have a few runners in my center, and they are all noobs. One runner had two accidents and rolled his ankle, in less than one months time.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm not even top rate and I make enough that I don't feel the need to run like a :censored2:.

Just seems highly unprofessional running with boxes.
This statement makes no sense. The more you make should give you more incentive to run.

If your after money you would need to work at half the speed at $15 an hour as opposed to $30.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You run 2 ours under in my Center you are top 10. It's their system, I blame no-one for taking advantage of it. Running that far under in a non bonus Center, not so much.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You run 2 ours under in my Center you are top 10. It's their system, I blame no-one for taking advantage of it. Running that far under in a non bonus Center, not so much.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Wow just in time man.

It showed as "there system" when I hit reply. You changed it by the time it showed up in the quote box though. Lol

Would of let you slide but you hyphenated no one so I couldn't resist. ;)

Cementups

Box Monkey

Sent using BrownCafe App

The only competition that I win on a regular basis is average backing speed. I'm usually 5.1+ MPH for average backing speed. I'm quite proud of that too. :D

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Brownslave. I sent the original post from my phone and went back to the iPad to correct it. Don't know how to use the phone yet. I was too lazy to correct no-one. Lol.

Sent using BrownCafe App