Racism rears its ugly head

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can make the entire language just anagrams and no one will ever know what you are saying.......your own secret code. You could rule the BOG .

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This maroon shot a cop in the face, and that scums life should matter? Please.

I couldn't be more happy to hear that the officer is recovering and doing well, and the COWARD that shot him is dead and gone.

These stupid #blacklivesmatter "groups" need to tell BLACK PEOPLE that their lives matter, and encourage them to stop breaking laws.

Michael Brown - Robbery, Assault of a police officer
Treyvon Martin - Assault
Angelo West - Attempted Murder
Tamir Rice - Pointed a (Fake) gun at cops with the Safety ring removed.

Cops don't just go running around shooting black people for no reason. If they were, there would be A LOT more protestors.

When you behave badly/Stupid don't be mad when the cops execute you.

Am I a heartless bastard? Probably
Will I ever change my position? No Chance

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op.../03/black_lives_matter_weighs_formal_response

Black Lives Matter, the local group dedicated to racial justice, yesterday excluded whites as well as the media from a meeting to discuss the fatal police shooting of a Hyde Park man after police say he shot a gang cop in the face.

The exclusionary policy prompted one angry attendee — Joao DePina, whose brother Michael was gunned down in Dorchester last summer — to storm out of the Black Lives Matter meeting after he said he was confronted for saying the discussion focused too much on the shooting and not a platform to improve police and community relations.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This maroon shot a cop in the face, and that scums life should matter? Please.

I couldn't be more happy to hear that the officer is recovering and doing well, and the COWARD that shot him is dead and gone.

These stupid #blacklivesmatter "groups" need to tell BLACK PEOPLE that their lives matter, and encourage them to stop breaking laws.

Michael Brown - Robbery, Assault of a police officer
Treyvon Martin - Assault
Angelo West - Attempted Murder
Tamir Rice - Pointed a (Fake) gun at cops with the Safety ring removed.

Cops don't just go running around shooting black people for no reason. If they were, there would be A LOT more protestors.

When you behave badly/Stupid don't be mad when the cops execute you.

Am I a heartless bastard? Probably
Will I ever change my position? No Chance

I agree with the last two lines you wrote.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I agree with the last two lines you wrote.

You don't agree that black youths should stop breaking the law? Interesting opinion. It's 100% wrong, but it's interesting.

If I have made any of the members of this board think that I give a damn what people think of me on a message board, then I shall apologize, as that certainly was not my intent

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That's called The Rebublican National Convention.
Excuse me.

The Republicans have a much better chance of getting a person of color elected president in 2016 than the dems do.

Who are the dems possible candidates?

Hillary?

Warren?

Biden?

Looking like a slave holding old school democrat club to me.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Three in custody in attack on MetroLink rider
http://www.stltoday.com/news/multim...tml_68899fe3-b593-524b-a554-9ddace4ba1e2.html

Police said the victim, who is white, was punched and kicked by three black men, one of whom had made the reference to the teen killed in Ferguson by a police officer Aug. 9.

The assault took place about 8:54 p.m. as the eastbound train was nearing the Forest Park Metrolink platform, police said. The victim told police he was seated when the three men approached him from behind.

One of the men asked the victim if he could use his cellphone, and the victim said no.

The man then asked the victim “what he thought about the Mike Brown situation.” The victim responded that he hadn’t thought much about it, according to the police report.

The man in the red shirt then punched the victim in the face and struck him multiple times, police said.

Three more sons of obama .

wayfair

swollen member

Three in custody in attack on MetroLink rider
http://www.stltoday.com/news/multim...tml_68899fe3-b593-524b-a554-9ddace4ba1e2.html

Police said the victim, who is white, was punched and kicked by three black men, one of whom had made the reference to the teen killed in Ferguson by a police officer Aug. 9.

The assault took place about 8:54 p.m. as the eastbound train was nearing the Forest Park Metrolink platform, police said. The victim told police he was seated when the three men approached him from behind.

One of the men asked the victim if he could use his cellphone, and the victim said no.

The man then asked the victim “what he thought about the Mike Brown situation.” The victim responded that he hadn’t thought much about it, according to the police report.

The man in the red shirt then punched the victim in the face and struck him multiple times, police said.

Three more sons of obama .

I'm glad whoever got to record it and post it didn't get hurt for trying to help...

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The part that is chilling is the part where it says 90% of inter racial crimes are committed by blacks against whites.

Yet according to the libs, whites are the racists.

americaproblem.jpg