Racism rears its ugly head

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

http://www.killedbypolice.net/
only lists the news story as it was published .
If the story doe not contain what race someone is/was , you'll have to do your own research .

I have neither the time nor the inclination to do the research.

I posted my question knowing full well what the answer was. No one really care about white on white or black on black but all hell breaks loose when it is white on black or black on white.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Of those minority deaths, how many were black on black rather than white on black?

If I hadn't read a post you made earlier today... The one where you professed your "detest" for the "n" word but somehow found it appropriate under the circumstances, I'd say this post makes you look slightly racist...

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1430096285.263805.jpg

Last edited:

wayfair

swollen member
Of those minority deaths, how many were black on black rather than white on black?

The 2013 FBI Uniform Crime Report, a compilation of annual crime statistics, also shows similar data: 83 percent of white victims were killed by white offenders; 90 percent of black victims were killed by black offenders; 14 percent of white victims were killed by black offenders; and 7.6 percent of black victims were killed by white offenders.

Sportello

Banned
@wkmac,
There are some religious beliefs that if you suffer on earth, you will have pleasure in heaven. If you adhere to that belief, I would expect the black/brown people to have a pretty nice heavenly experience.

I think when you die you die, and if there is a plan, maybe you become a part of it.

Big if. Not sure about that.

All I know is that I'm dying, and I have no real regrets. We should all be so privileged.

wkmac

@wkmac,
There are some religious beliefs that if you suffer on earth, you will have pleasure in heaven. If you adhere to that belief,

No I don't. There is no actual evidence as too fully what does occur. However at this moment I just accept that after death is the same reality as I experienced before birth. Although some in quantum physics are opening up an interesting line of discussion. Are we a particle or a wave?
;)