Racism rears its ugly head

moreluck

golden ticket member
The artist was just trying to make controversy.
The artist looks Asian....maybe that's where the racism is.
Asian uses very small condoms for art work !!

BrownArmy

Women vs. Men ??.......they ARE different. They'll never be equal. Women have babies......men don't.....equalize that!!
Equality sometimes is impractical and impossible.

Of course men and women are different.

Do you think it's it's proper that women on average get paid less than men for the exact same work?

newfie

FOX News isn't a quotable source any longer. Almost everything they run has a conservative slant to it. They are essentially the media arm of the GOP, yet you quote them constantly. Do you ever think that there might be an agenda or a specific target demographic FOX is looking to serve? The average FOX viewer is 60 or older, white, and conservative. They're just feeding you everything you want to hear, which is apparently fine with you.

I stumbled across this gem. I am shocked you would recognize the agenda behind fox but not other news sources all which display their particular biases.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Of course men and women are different.

Do you think it's it's proper that women on average get paid less than men for the exact same work?
Which came first....the chicken or the egg?
I think female hookers get higher pay than male hookers......what do you think?

BrownArmy

But back to my question, if a woman does the exact same job as a man, why in many situations does she get less pay, and why is that okay?

rod

Retired 22 years
So now I read where a black woman has posted "Whites Only" signs on the bathrooms and drinking fountains at some college and calls it "art". Can you even imagine if a white person did that. It would be the end of the friggin world.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The President needs to resign.
No he doesn't.

There's been a few random completely unrelated incidents as far as anyone knows. Complete over reaction.

Not to mention the group is calling for many other things also. One of which is hiring quotas for minorities which is racist.

I'm. Not longer in the area so maybe there's more stuff than what is being reported but from what we know it doesn't deserve this reaction.

It's only getting the reaction it's getting because of the football players. If their demands are met its a very slippery slope.