Racism rears its ugly head

MAKAVELI

Who the peaceful protesters or the goons who jumped these ?
You reap what you sow. With the KKK violent history and their hate speech, it will never be peaceful. Better just stick to the all white areas of the south because they are out numbered just about every where else.

MAKAVELI

The goons. The peaceful KKK were innocent victims. Their only crime was offending intolerant racists.
More like :censored2: kkk racists should have known better than to bring their hate speech to LA. Maybe they would have better luck in Compton, South Central, Watts, East LA, Oakland, Richmond, Stockton, or Fresno. They would get a warm welcome in any of those cities.;)

teamer

You reap what you sow. With the KKK violent history and their hate speech, it will never be peaceful. Better just stick to the all white areas of the south because they are out numbered just about every where else.

do you anticipate the BLM folks will also reap what they sow?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It was a beautiful thing watching that skinny white kid beating some kkk ass.;)
image.jpg
Smiles and nods politely. Waiting for you to walk outside.

Over9.5>3Times

The goons. The peaceful KKK were innocent victims. Their only crime was offending intolerant racists.
The peaceful kkk!?! More like one of the most well known hate groups in the history of the United States of America! Sounds like something a grand dragon or whatever their called would say.

BrownArmy

I'm sorry, a KKK dude getting his butt beat just ain't the same as cops doing whatever they do on a regular basis to black folk who don't deserve it.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

trickpony1

newfie

Who is my liberal "spin master"?

Are you into the KKK?

I am a proud friend of the cops. I'm kind of partial to them keeping my streets safe. the events you describe despite your liberal spin masters assertions are relatively infrequent. its ok if you want to recite the mantra but I should at the same time be allowed to remind the viewership that you are reciting what your spinmaster has taught you.

BrownArmy

I am a proud friend of the cops. I'm kind of partial to them keeping my streets safe. the events you describe despite your liberal spin masters assertions are relatively infrequent. its ok if you want to recite the mantra but I should at the same time be allowed to remind the viewership that you are reciting what your spinmaster has taught you.

Who's my spinmaster?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The peaceful kkk!?! More like one of the most well known hate groups in the history of the United States of America! Sounds like something a grand dragon or whatever their called would say.
Check out the late Senator Byrd's background .
And explain why his other fellow democrats saw it fitting to hold his wake in DC .