Racism rears its ugly head

Babagounj

Strength through joy
KKK looking for a fight is what you mean.
Next time there won't be fight.;)
Read the story you posted .

The people who were exiting their vehicles were attacked by anti-protesters .
The arriving people were NOT wearing white robes .
Injuries included being stomped upon , resulting in broken ribs .
The arriving people had planned a peaceful walking protest , like they have done before .
Your story mentions that it was 6 protesters against 30 counter protesters , hardly a fair fight .

MAKAVELI

Read the story you posted .

The people who were exiting their vehicles were attacked by anti-protesters .
The arriving people were NOT wearing white robes .
Injuries included being stomped upon , resulting in broken ribs .
The arriving people had planned a peaceful walking protest , like they have done before .
Your story mentions that it was 6 protesters against 30 counter protesters , hardly a fair fight .
They were wearing neo Nazi combat fatigues with kkk insignias. These d- bags have no intention of a peaceful protest. Only to exploit freedom of speech laws and to spread their hate speech. That :censored2: won't be tolerated out here in Cali. Especially LA. Those POS kkk d- bags are lucky to be alive. If the cops hadn't intervened, all six of them would probably be in caskets right now. Do you or any one else really expect a different outcome? You might want to look how diverse the anti protesters were. Everyone comes together when fools like that try come out here. Black, White, Latino, Asian, it don't matter. I couldn't care less if it wasn't a fair fight. They got the point and if there is a next time, I guarantee you it will be a lot worse for them.

MAKAVELI

They were looking for a fight and they got one.
They were wearing neo Nazi combat fatigues with kkk insignias. These d- bags have no intention of a peaceful protest. Only to exploit freedom of speech laws and to spread their hate speech. That :censored2: won't be tolerated out here in Cali. Especially LA. Those POS kkk d- bags are lucky to be alive. If the cops hadn't intervened, all six of them would probably be in caskets right now. Do you or any one else really expect a different outcome? You might want to look how diverse the anti protesters were. Everyone comes together when fools like that try come out here. Black, White, Latino, Asian, it don't matter. I couldn't care less if it wasn't a fair fight. They got the point and if there is a next time, I guarantee you it will be a lot worse for them.

MAKAVELI

I don't think they will be coming back anytime soon.:)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
kidscbc.jpg
White privilege?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/na...en_violence_erupts_at_kkk_rally_in_california
Mayhem ensued Saturday as soon as six Klan members pulled up in a black SUV for the rally they had advertised and pulled out signs saying "White Lives Matter."

Dozens of protesters swarmed in and someone smashed a window. The vehicle then sped away, leaving three Klansmen dressed in black shirts decorated with the Klan cross and Confederate flag patches outnumbered.

"(The counter-protesters) were so angry, they would have torn these folks limb from limb," said Brian Levin, who directs the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino. "I was afraid for their lives."

Levin, who came to Pearson Park expecting to record the rally for research, found himself protecting the Klansmen until police could intervene.

Police Chief Raul Quezada said his officers were able to respond quickly enough to arrest all but one of the main participants, with the exception of one counter-protester who was still at large Sunday. Four of the arrestees were released after a review of video evidence, he said Sunday in a statement from the city.

oldngray

nowhere special
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/na...en_violence_erupts_at_kkk_rally_in_california
Mayhem ensued Saturday as soon as six Klan members pulled up in a black SUV for the rally they had advertised and pulled out signs saying "White Lives Matter."

Dozens of protesters swarmed in and someone smashed a window. The vehicle then sped away, leaving three Klansmen dressed in black shirts decorated with the Klan cross and Confederate flag patches outnumbered.

"(The counter-protesters) were so angry, they would have torn these folks limb from limb," said Brian L, who directs the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino. "I was afraid for their lives."

L, who came to Pearson Park expecting to record the rally for research, found himself protecting the Klansmen until police could intervene.

Police Chief Raul Quezada said his officers were able to respond quickly enough to arrest all but one of the main participants, with the exception of one counter-protester who was still at large Sunday. Four of the arrestees were released after a review of video evidence, he said Sunday in a statement from the city.

What are the odds of them getting charged with hate crimes?