Racism rears its ugly head

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I had nothing to do with the slave trades of 200 yrs ago , so why should I give a pity upon those who make it a major part of their own life today ?

MAKAVELI

I had nothing to do with the slave trades of 200 yrs ago , so why should I give a pity upon those who make it a major part of their own life today ?
Why do we worship the constitution when we had nothing to do with it more than 200 years ago? Because it is our history and engrained in the fabric of our country. Just like slavery and racism.;)

newfie

Why do we worship the constitution when we had nothing to do with it more than 200 years ago? Because it is our history and engrained in the fabric of our country. Just like slavery and racism.;)

that's fine , get yourself locked up for the crimes your ancestors committed.

newfie

Just not in lily white world.;)

that's why Trumps message resonates. I've held a job since I was 16. Worked my but off doing the parcel business for a long time. Been a law abiding citizen, why should I feel guilty because I am white? No one handed me a paycheck. No one gave me any food stamps.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
that's why Trumps message resonates. I've held a job since I was 16. Worked my but off doing the parcel business for a long time. Been a law abiding citizen, why should I feel guilty because I am white? No one handed me a paycheck. No one gave me any food stamps.
You are a slacker.

I was employed washing dishes at a restaurant at 13.

You are just lazy.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Why you hatin'?

If you don't like the way you or your ancestors were treated, feel free to go to a better country.

I am sure they would love to have you move there.

MAKAVELI

Nobody is saying you should feel guilty. Only acknowledge the past and the reality of the present for minorities is much different than yours.

MAKAVELI

Why you hatin'?

If you don't like the way you or your ancestors were treated, feel free to go to a better country.

I am sure they would love to have you move there.
Who's hatin? Just pointing out the hypocrisy. You want to worship the constitution, but refuse to acknowledge history. Feel free to leave the land your ancestors stole.;)

newfie

Nobody is saying you should feel guilty. Only acknowledge the past and the reality of the present for minorities is much different than yours.

I have acknowledged it my whole life. It appears to be the acknowledgement is some type of subscription that has to be renewed constantly. why cant I acknowledge it one time and move on. why do we have to rehash this event of which there are no living victims constantly and forever. enough already.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
483208412-real-estate-tycoon-donald-trump-flashes-the-thumbs-up.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg
...OR NOT?!?