Racism rears its ugly head

MAKAVELI

Are you not a hypocrite by living here too? Were they not your ancestors too? Also, I bet you probably can't go anywhere in the world where the land belonged to someone else before others got there....right?
The true hypocrite is the one who refuses to acknowledge history and blind to the present.;)

moreluck

golden ticket member
BXwn8SD.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Is this the next hoax ?

Texas Mom Claims Rope Injury on Daughter’s Neck Was Racially Motivated

A 12-year-old black girl from Waco, Texas, returned home from a school campout with a injury to her neck caused from a rope swing. The mother is asking if the injury to her daughter was racially motivated.
The unnamed girl returned home from an April 28 campout hosted by Live Oak Classical School, a private school the young girl attends. When she returned home, her mother, Sandy Rougely, observed an injury to her daughter’s neck that looked like it was caused by a rope.

“It looked like somebody had ripped her neck apart and stitched it back together,” Rougely, said in an interview with The Dallas Morning News. Rougely said her daughter attends the Live Oak Classical School which is mostly white and is located in a “flourishing part of downtown,” the Dallas newspaper reported.

The school responded to the claim via an email to the Dallas newspaper. The school board member, Jeremy Counseller, wrote, “The student and some of her classmates were playing with a swing and an attached pull-rope on a field trip. The student received first aid treatment immediately after the accident by a parent chaperon who is also a physician, and she was able to enjoy the remainder of the field trip, which lasted through the next day. Live Oak takes the safety of its students seriously and is saddened that one of its family suffered an unfortunate accident and injury.”

Rougely has hired an attorney to address the matter with the school. the attorney asked the school to pay $2.7 million or he would make the allegations public, the Dallas Morning News reported.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And where is prosecutor Marilyn Mosby ?

She charged all of the cops and was highly visible , but now that they are being acquitted she has become a ghost .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yet the radical black leaders are now calling for the end of bench trials .
Last time I checked the choice of which type of trial to have is the defense lawyer's option . Not some community organizer .

newfie

The Freddy Gray case wasn't as much about racism but more about police brutality.
this case was a clear over reach

The officer acquitted was called in on a police chase.
he responded to his commanding officers request for assistance as instructed.
he was picking up his partner millers bike while the actual arrest took place
prosecution argued that he should have instructed the driver of the truck to seat belt in Gray
something clearly out of his role and responsibility to do so.

he was charged with this fishing expedition because he was white and they needed some white police officers to charge.

when all six cases are done the outcome could very likely be that most if not all of the three minority officers are found guilty of something while the three white officers are exhonerated. not because they are white but because their roles in this arrest does not warrant the responsibility the black prosecuter is assigning them.

The concept of charging those six officers with false arrest and murder will do much more harm in Batlimore . Baltimore is currently having a very difficult time hiring police officers. This case playing out case by miserable case will make things much worse.

your inner cities will become no cop lands with rampant crime and defenseless unarmed citizens preyed upon

newfie

Was this politically motivated?

to your other point , I think you did the other case a disservice by tying it into the Baltimore case.

as I look at the Georgia case I clearly see a case where black jurors were deliberately kept off that jury.
Supreme court almost unanimous in that decision

I don't know much about the evidence. as I evaluate the case I definitely want to see the accused get a fair shake.

at the same time I definitely want to insure the 79 year old woman who was murdered gets a fair shake from the system.

At one point the accused admitted to that murder . until I see evidence that that testimony was somehow coerced I have to believe that he is still guilty of killing that poor old woman.

chances are though that the prosecution playing with the jury now puts the accused in a position where he may get off on this murder since the evidence in this case is dying off and memories are fading.

I hope the accused has learned his lesson and realizes what a gift he got.