Raises for hourly employees defered till October.

!Retired!

I think he is aware of that Mr Jacka##
Obviously not. If the ONLY reason I stayed with a company I hate is for the benefits (as he said), I wouldn't stay there 10 minutes longer in the day than I have to.

And for the record, I've been called much worse than by much better.

STFXG

But not more than me...

For all the bitching you do about your benefits I'm surprised you even bring them up.

Just for reference a single male age 25 making 600 per week salary would pay about 200 per month in insurance premiums with a maximum yearly out of pocket of 6400 with obamacare. How much are you paying for your insurance that you feel is so much better?

MAKAVELI

But not more than me...

For all the bitching you do about your benefits I'm surprised you even bring them up.

Just for reference a single male age 25 making 600 per week salary would pay about 200 per month in insurance premiums with a maximum yearly out of pocket of 6400 with obamacare. How much are you paying for your insurance that you feel is so much better?

I love it how you contractors talk about salary this is an hourly job but yet you skirt around that by paying your driver salary and no OT. And BTW 600 before taxes is fu...cking peanuts.

morgan

if you got a copy of the memo i like how if you were to actually translate it into real world speak it says, "at this time fedex would rather invest its money into systems to reduce routes and personel than give raises". isn't that nice! don't worry your a valued member of the fedex team!

STFXG

But not more than me...

I love it how you contractors talk about salary this is an hourly job but yet you skirt around that by paying your driver salary and no OT. And BTW 600 before taxes is fu...cking peanuts.

Not if you allow them the flexibility to run their own route. Then they are managing it and its legal. None of my drivers work over 40 hours in a week. If they do, they are compensated with PTO.

600 per week is 15 an hour. What's starting pay at express?

!Retired!

I'm very likely going PT in the near future.
Makes perfect sense to do so if you can.
Depends on the market. I believe around here it's a little (but not by much) more than that....maybe $15.50. Do you provide medical? If not, there's the kicker. If you do and there's no monthly out of pocket expense, my application for a job is in the mail.

MAKAVELI

I'm very likely going PT in the near future.
Makes perfect sense to do so if you can.
Depends on the market. I believe around here it's a little (but not by much) more than that....maybe $15.50. Do you provide medical? If not, there's the kicker. If you do and there's no monthly out of pocket expense, my application for a job is in the mail.

He said pay is 600 not starting and PTO is not over time not legal

STFXG

600 is starting pay for many drivers. I don't know any who get less than that. Medical is not provided but under obamacare it can be purchased for 50 per week under the example I gave.

PTO is provided out of my pocket. It's optional. Overtime is not required by law.

MAKAVELI

600 is starting pay for many drivers. I don't know any who get less than that. Medical is not provided but under obamacare it can be purchased for 50 per week under the example I gave.

PTO is provided out of my pocket. It's optional. Overtime is not required by law.
Oh you better check that again brother

STFXG

Operating a vehicle over 10000 lbs gvwr puts our drivers under the motor carrier exemption for overtime pay. Look it up brother.

MAKAVELI

Operating a vehicle over 10000 lbs gvwr puts our drivers under the motor carrier exemption for overtime pay. Look it up brother.

There is so much gray area in that provisions. Like I said you are just skirting around the law and anybody who makes as much money as you guys claim to make and then not pay their employees overtime are just royal :censored2:bags

STFXG

There's no gray area. We operate as motor carriers and we operate vehicles over 10000 lbs. if the vehicles being used are under 10000 lbs then we are required to pay OT.

MAKAVELI

There is so much gray area in that provisions. Like I said you are just skirting around the law and anybody who makes as much money as you guys claim to make and then not pay their employees overtime are just royal :censored2:bags
Where is the gray area?

Why does express pay all of it employees overtime when we operate the same vehicles as you guys do? Because they are generous ? No I don't think so.