Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
Outbreaks of measles here & there.

Could be all those young moms who refuse to vaccinate their kids (Jenny McCarthy comes to mind)

Polio can't be far behind.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We went to see the 3 models in the new neighborhood in Talega called Alora. It's 36 new homes ranging in square footage of 3949 to 4503. Up to 6 bedroom and up to 6.5 bath. 3 and 4 car garages.

Priced from the low one millions. The home are gorgeous and a good reminder of why I have a single story home. The stairs are killer !!

They were serving lunch, so we got a free meal....lettuce wraps, individual quiches, little sandwiches.......very good stuff.

Definitely the home for the younger, rich folks.

It was packed.....good sign that new homes are needed.....OR........ it was the free lunch !!

Anyway, it was fun. We used to do the home touring every weekend.......something to do and good exercise

moreluck

golden ticket member
BEIJING (AP) — Chinese authorities have ordered video streaming websites in the country to stop showing four popular American TV shows, including..
Big Bang Theory
The Good Wife
NCIS
The Practice

moreluck

golden ticket member
Happy May Day !!

9316605eead9b6d814dca72282f01003.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Housing markets .............
The top five most expensive markets were San Jose, Calif. ($808,000); San Francisco ($679,800); Honolulu ($672,300); Anaheim-Santa Ana, Calif. ($669,800) and San Diego ($483,000).

The least expensive were Youngstown-Warren-Boardman, Ohio ($64,600); Decatur, Ill. ($69,600); Toledo, Ohio ($72,100); Rockford, Ill. ($73,100) and Cumberland, Md. ($81,400).

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was shopping in Bath & Body Works on Monday, the start of the semi-annual sale. I noticed the music playing in the store.

Whoever is on the marketing end of things is smart to play the song I heard.........it makes you want to put products in your shopping bag quickly and the more, the better.

The song was..Johnny Cash's 'I've Been Everywhere'.

If that was being played in a restaurant, I'd be done eating in 5 minutes!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I returned at noon today from Vegas. Was gone since Thursday. There were 2741 new, unread posts. "Mark all forums read" got pushed real quick !

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you know that some people go through another's posts and just mark them all "old" ?

I doubt very much that they read any of them. It's stupid not to give your opinion and your point of view. I guess they don't have the brain power to do so. Bless their heart!