Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
gone a couple hours and return to 53 alerts all "old" ........ all from the same person. ' Im' Waiting For The Day' must be some sort of nut.....or someone else and this is another persona.
Seems to me if anyone has an opinion on a post they would post their opinion instead of acting like a stalker with no brains.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Ukrainian Astronomers Named a Star 'Putin Is a D**khead' - The Wire

Vladimir Putin may be a powerful and menacing leader here on Earth, but in the cosmos, he isn't getting such kind treatment. Ukrainian astronomers along with pro-Ukraine activists have gotten together to name a star "Putin-Huilo!" Huilo (sometimes spelled khulio) is a Ukrainian term which translates loosely to a combination of ":censored2:", ":censored2:" and ":censored2:." So the name of the star translates to either "Putin is a :censored2:" or "Putin is a :censored2:" depending how you read huilo.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There's a name for that......

A battery of barracudas
A congregation of alligators
A coalition of cheetahs
A congress of eels
A memory of elephants
A troubling of goldfish
A cackle of hyenas

moreluck

golden ticket member
Matthew McConaughey came to Comic-Con unannounced.

I can't believe he was going to be so close and didn't let me know about it !!

TMZ had a little coverage of Comic Con and showed a guy walking in a full storm trooper mask and the camera guy says, "Hi Jack".

It was Jack Black, face fully covered, but the pot belly and man boobs gave him away. So funny!

fethrs

Did you know that some people go through another's posts and just mark them all "old" ?

I doubt very much that they read any of them. It's stupid not to give your opinion and your point of view. I guess they don't have the brain power to do so. Bless their heart!

I don't feel the need to give my opinion and point of view all the time. Does that make me stupid and without brain power. Bless your heart!

Sent using BrownCafe App

moreluck

golden ticket member
You might not feel the need to comment, but you also at the same time don't mark every post either. You just don't do anything and that's the normal way.

Stupid, would be to find a certain poster and then mark all their posts "derail" without reading one of them.....that's personal and that's stupid. That's what the troll patrol does.

fethrs

You might not feel the need to comment, but you also at the same time don't mark every post either. You just don't do anything and that's the normal way.

Stupid, would be to find a certain poster and then mark all their posts "derail" without reading one of them.....that's personal and that's stupid. That's what the troll patrol does.

It's just as easy to ignore a post than to mark them all. People are strange sometimes.

Sent using BrownCafe App

fethrs

Matthew McConaughey came to Comic-Con unannounced.

I can't believe he was going to be so close and didn't let me know about it !!

TMZ had a little coverage of Comic Con and showed a guy walking in a full storm trooper mask and the camera guy says, "Hi Jack".

It was Jack Black, face fully covered, but the pot belly and man boobs gave him away. So funny!

More, my hubby works at the San Diego convention center. I got 2 free passes to go. Let me know if you'd like to see some cute costume pics and I'll post them.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The funniest coverage I saw was from TMZ when Jack Black was walking by in full storm trooper mask and the reporter said, "Hi Jack!" Not one bit of his face was visible, but that strut is very recognizeable.

Go ahead and post a few pics. I'm sure everyone will like them as long as they're not too erotic.

oldngray

nowhere special
07-movie_facts.jpg