Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is the reason my PCP (primary care physician) yells at me about my sugar #s. It's hard to resist that great coffee flavor!!

Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream

oldngray

nowhere special
Random-facts-15.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Flavor Flav was arrested early Thursday morning in Las Vegas by highway patrol and got nailed for so many alleged crimes ... it might be easier to tell you what cops didn't pin on him.

Only sorta kidding, but here's what they booked him on:

-- DUI
-- Possession of marijuana
-- Open container
-- Speeding
-- Bogus registration
-- Driving with a suspended license

Flav was busted for speeding last year in NY on the way to his mother's funeral. When cops ran his license, they found it was suspended 16 times.

He swore to a judge he fixed the problem, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

(TMZ)

fatfeederguy

Water flows clockwise down the drain in the northern hemisphere, counter-clockwise in the southern hemisphere.

On the equator the water just goes straight down. There is a cool YouTube of it. It doesn't take much movement off the equatorial line for it to change. Here's the link if you want to check it out:

oldngray

nowhere special

moreluck

golden ticket member
Police pursuit at @ 3:30 and I sat down with my iced drink ready to enjoy the excitement for the better part of an hour and to my disappointment the suspect drove into a driveway and gave up. Oh well back to Pawn Shop reruns.